have just got a new dog

she 2 years old her prey drives there but need ta get here recall up to scratch has any one got any ideas i know its gunna take a bit of tym but just want some advice and ideas

youve only just got it. dog will need time to adjust,settle and bond, just take your time, no rush the seasons nearly over anyway :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Just spend as much time with her as u can. I've just got a new bitch 18month old and iv found when out walking and she off the lead, just keep calling her name and praise her and make a fuss of her when she calls back to you. Its Working for me gonna try her on lamp tonight. ATB

• Like 1

I would nt personally wait till next season, you could be feeding shite for a year, no one gets rid of a 2 year old dog if its any good

You are obviously a top dog man LOL ..............

let the dog settle and get used to the new surrondings i use a recall whistle/ clicker just use that all the time gets some doggy snacks and cut them really small every time the dog responds to the click or whistle by comming back to you give it a reward.