shocking broadband speeds

Scottishlass...have you tried connecting your laptop to the router directly with a cable rather than by wifi?

Its worth a try just to see the difference.

Never tried i do have all the cables needed but then that kind of defeats the purpose of having a laptop plus i would have to many ciders and get caught in the wires and gan arse for tit across the room :laugh: I am happy if would just stay aboot 0,75 instead of one min being 1.8 then going to doen to 0.20 and my fave video on redtube wont load ..........oh i mean youtube :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That means it would be quicker for a snail to do a lap of silverstone than it would for you to download/upload video's and pictures

Mind the old VCR days when you were just about on the vinegar stroke and the bastardin tracking went???........nightmare!!! :laugh:

fibre optic weve only just had gas :laugh:

Scottishlass...have you tried connecting your laptop to the router directly with a cable rather than by wifi?

Never tried i do have all the cables needed but then that kind of defeats the purpose of having a laptop plus i would have to many ciders and get caught in the wires and gan arse for tit across the room :laugh: I am happy if would just stay aboot 0,75 instead of one min being 1.8 then going to doen to 0.20 and my fave video on redtube wont load ..........oh i mean youtube :rolleyes:

:icon_redface::bye:

I'd just do it as a test not as a permanent solution :)

That way you can rule out an issue with the wireless card in the laptop or the router.

You've definitely got a problem and once you can rule out your own equipment then you should get on to BT again until they send someone round to take a look.

:icon_redface::bye:

Oh ye dinny need tae higlight it everyone will know now :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

• Like 1