worst day of the season!!

well lads started to head of at 7.30 this morning for a days hunting with a few mates they were in front of me car with tralier and me following in the van, when we passed the police they done uturn and came after us followed us for about 2 mile then pulled me over, same old shite were you going? what you doing? ect, after we told them were going hunting then it was what you hunting? i replied RABBITS!! [bANNED TEXT] they opend the back of the van and seen the lurchers they said are you sure your only hunting rabbits? then i climbed into the van and produced the ferrets and nets, well after about an hour they had to let us go on our way (WANKERS) so we got to my mates permission and walked the land and didint see a f*****g thing not even a f*****g squirrel lol.. off we went again to one my permissions had just arrived parked up and were about 2 fields away when we heard a horn beepin like mad, looked across to were we had parked and there was a we white van still beepin like f**k, so i gave my dog to my mate to hold and went over when 3 fellas got out of the van, i said whats the problem lads and the loud mouth that done the talking said to me what the f**k yous doing killing them hares? hares i said youve got it wrong mate we are here ferreting rabbits, your a f*****g lier he said we got a phone call about yous that your flushing hares out of the bogs and your lurchers are killing them, the arguement got a bit more heated and i told the prick that i had permission for this land for the best part of 20 years and i named the farmer who owns the land so after another few exchanged kindly words they left, but as i know the reputation these hounds men have of wrecking peoples cars and vans my mates decided to call it a day!! so it started of a bad day and ended a bad day f,s!!! has to be the worst day of the season for me what about yous lads? :thumbs: ATB tommy.c :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a cnut tommy,, iam that unlucky too , if i was to put my hand into a barrel of fannies and told to pick one,, i would probably pull out the wifes.

arse holes mate just because you own lurchers people think you are the scum of the earth haven't a clue very ignorent people around

sorry to hear that tommy as i was saying to you and big e today i've a few spots for ya so let me know when ya want to come

sounds like a lot of bother over nothing this, why the F*** cant people leave you to do what your doing if your not bothering them W****** they are. Sounds like jealousy that if it was my permission id be keeping a close eye on it because they could of been the ones doing the hares if they knew where they were :hmm:

ATB for your next time out pal :D

• Like 1

sorry to hear that tommy as i was saying to you and big e today i've a few spots for ya so let me know when ya want to come :thumbs:

cheers danny, it was good to meet you today, big e said he will keep you a few cream buns for when we come down again lol... :thumbs: hope the rest of your day went well mate :thumbs:
  • Like 1

sorry to here you had a bad day mate. we had a great day plenty of runs got 4. give jm a day out with us nice runs..atb

cheers templeking, glad to here yous had a good day mate, i know we all have bad days dureing the season but this done my balls in today f,s :thumbs:

sorry to hear that tommy as i was saying to you and big e today i've a few spots for ya so let me know when ya want to come :thumbs:

cheers danny, it was good to meet you today, big e said he will keep you a few cream buns for when we come down again lol... :thumbs: hope the rest of your day went well mate :thumbs:

it did tommy dug another two so ended up good enough and the mate was happy with what he seen of the white dog before he took him home

it did tommy dug another two so ended up good enough and the mate was happy with what he seen of the white dog before he took him home

happy days danny that white dog is a smashing looking dog im sure your mate will be well pleased with him, and the rest of the pack looking good aswell mate :thumbs:

happy days danny that white dog is a smashing looking dog im sure your mate will be well pleased with him, and the rest of the pack looking good aswell mate :thumbs:

as i said to big e will get you's down for a day a bit of everything :yes: