UFC. Diaz v Condit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday night its going to be a war! Diaz v Condit!!!!! my mouth is watering for this one!!! Both hard, hard men who like to bang! Diaz is favourite but i fancy Condit, he is a more cerebral, contro

I carnt wait for this one, but I'm away all weekend and don't get back till Monday to watch it.. I really hope condit wins but I carnt see it to be honest. I think big country will win...no one is kno

I'll run with Diaz aswell, i think the Diaz brothers attitude comes from all the weed they consume They have said that they have been close to stoned in and around the octagon one time or another!

i think nick's bjj is to good and gsp will to keep it standing where nick would pick him apart, like gsp did with shields because of jakes submissions and shields gave him a run for his money on the feet just my opinion tho :victory:

Well as an outsider(someone who doesnt really watch MMA) them 2 fights were as boring as the rest of them!! Diaz lost fairly and retired like a baby and Nelson should just stick to pie eating competitions :yes:

Oh and Trappa should keep his terrible tips to himself :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

Trappa didn't Jake shields drop down from mw to fight gsp?

Yes mate

good call trappa :icon_redface: lol

Well as an outsider(someone who doesnt really watch MMA) them 2 fights were as boring as the rest of them!! Diaz lost fairly and retired like a baby and Nelson should just stick to pie eating competitions :yes:

Oh and Trappa should keep his terrible tips to himself :laugh::tongue2:

LMAO. I was halfway there with the condit call! :laugh: Nelson has the best chin in mma, those knees would have dropped anyone else!

Great main fight! It was a pleasure to watch! Agreed with the judges, thought Condit stuck to his game plan beautifully and ground out a nice W. Thought Diaz was a bit of a tit at the end. He uses his "stockton slap" just to score points then sulks about condit point scoring.

• Like 1

Well i enjoyed that to say the least. The little baby just showed his true colours at the end there, what a little bitch. Joe should have turned round and told him to 'f**k off then' if he was going to cry like a baby. When he got back to the dressing room he would have been able to see on his face the damage he took. Just because a fighter doesn't want a slug fest and use his brain in the octagon doesn't mean he should loose the fight. Well done Condit...... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I was dissapointed in Diaz he just didnt use the qualities he has....ive never understood why folk say he has good boxing skills...he has slow footwork,poor hand speed and very average power.......why a man who is great on the ground,who has fantastic fitness and a brilliant will to win would spend 24 minutes in a slow paced stand up fight is beyond me !.....I wouldnt mind betting Diaz could out-guts and out work near any fighter he fights if he put constant pressure on them and took them into the trenches.....at the highest level of any sport youve got to do what your good at and what got you to that level in the first place..

That Nelson fella ive never really seen much of him before...very impressive fighting spirit he has i was amazed a man in such poor physical shape could go 3 rounds and still be pushing the fight at the end.....surely he could get himself in good shape and go into the light heavyweight division.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Jackson himself will have nothing to do with the fight itself (gsp v condit) on the night. He wont corner and will just watch.

Im pretty sure that the camp splits ie winklejohn in one corner, wittman in the other. etc