UFC. Diaz v Condit

I'll run with Diaz aswell, i think the Diaz brothers attitude comes from all the weed they consume :laugh: They have said that they have been close to stoned in and around the octagon one time or another!

Anyone interested in listening to podcasts, go listen to joe rogans with various ufc fan's, with the likes of Eddie Bravo. There are some great ufc mma type stories about the fighters in and out of the octagon. There's some crap there to, joes into some weird planetary type topics :laugh:

http://www.joerogan.net/

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday night its going to be a war! Diaz v Condit!!!!! my mouth is watering for this one!!! Both hard, hard men who like to bang! Diaz is favourite but i fancy Condit, he is a more cerebral, contro

I carnt wait for this one, but I'm away all weekend and don't get back till Monday to watch it.. I really hope condit wins but I carnt see it to be honest. I think big country will win...no one is kno

I'll run with Diaz aswell, i think the Diaz brothers attitude comes from all the weed they consume They have said that they have been close to stoned in and around the octagon one time or another!

diaz to win 2nd round stoppage roy 2 win aswell very underated ground game has ko power and can tak a serious shot only fault he cud blow out went 3 serious rounds wit dos santos and took sum heavy shots cant wait to c condit v diaz i even fancy diaz 2 do gsp if he gets past this one

• Like 1

I carnt see anyone beating gsp. He maybe a bit boring and play safe but he is the ultimate game planner, and never puts himself in danger.

He plays very safe mate your right, Its all to do with Greg Jacksons camp. GJ is all for points scoring and not for a good visual fight. GSP fought Hardy and was told to take him to the ground time after time, he fights Koscheck and keeps with stand up. Cant blame him for playing to his opponents weaknesses but it doesnt make great viewing.

but how long is he gonna get away with grinding them out? how u think he would beat diaz or even condit they are both very well rounded?

I think he will continue to grind them out, but as long as he does he can never claim to be the P4P champion. If he starts to fight people at their own game then maybe.

• Like 1

No one at the moment! Nobody has the full package like GSP. Fighters like Paul Daley would box him into next week but he has a VERY limited ground game. GSP is too small IMO to move up to MW so cant see an immediate real threat after the winner of the bout tonight unless A MW fighter drops down.