german hunt terrier

They are certainly bigging up the dog saying he can kill badgers.YEAH RIGHT.

never seen a terrier that can kill a badger and everyone claiming he has one is a liar

Neither have I and i seen a lot of them(pre ban)And yes anybody who claims otherwise is Bullshiting to sell dogs.

A lot of lads claim that there terrier killed 1 to ground,but 9 times out of 10 it pushed in that tight that it smoothered itself,but not saying its not possible ?.

It was a glenn bitch,my mate had to ground.He does his own thing,And before its said Im not wet behind the ears either

They are certainly bigging up the dog saying he can kill badgers.YEAH RIGHT.

never seen a terrier that can kill a badger and everyone claiming he has one is a liar

get a glen of imaal

dogs killing adult badgers underground...........bullshit.

I've digged to a dead badger once but it was soffucated.I've seen 3 dogs killed by the same badger in a rock earth one after the other when a stupid hunter kept putting dogs in,all 3 being good game dogs owned by an idiot,the badger was later cought in a snare and it wasn't even big. I've seen a badger cought over ground by 4 of my boarhounds,it was teared to piece but still alive and fighting untill I put an end to his suffering. I've spent thousend euros in vet bills over the years on dog mouled by badgers.

You know nothing about badgers.

Edited by valerio
  • Like 2

all the terrier lads around here knows badger to well cause when they moved in the woods around here we was all running in to them day and night ( even in the day light deep in the forest KEEP AWAY CAUSE THE WILL SMASH YOU TERRIER TO BITS .we have foxes and badger in the same forest and in an old coal bord yard that is a hot spot for foxes the foxes move out of the forest and in to the old coal bord yard they been in ther years and the coal bord yard can not be got to by any thing but foot a lads

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011

from time to time it can happend that terrier kill a badger, but not on regular base, i can imagine that big glen or wheaten do that but you can dig to them. only dog that was able to kill badger on regular basis was 13kg game dog bitch ( 13kg was pit weight) but i she do the same with all live things. but you can t dig a small earth, fox ones, her head won t fit.

here we have hundreds of jagds, they ll try to kill but be sure the score is masivly on badger side.