great pics as always wish my was as good

thats only a few off the many i binned :laugh: , i just enjoy it, gets me out the house basically x

i honestly thought you did it for living

no i just enjoy my time outside & try to get some pics while i am out x

great pics as always wish my was as good

thats only a few off the many i binned :laugh: , i just enjoy it, gets me out the house basically x

i honestly thought you did it for living

no i just enjoy my time outside & try to get some pics while i am out x

i,ve take a few when i,m at work but they are really quite shit really when i get them on the computer i put the best two on here and that kestrel is from work it lets me get close up to it

very nice kay, when are you getting a camera that takes photo`s in colour :laugh: i enjoy taking pictures just hate looking at the results when i get home, i must bin 300 to find 1 thats even remotely like what i was looking at when i took the photo :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

very nice kay, when are you getting a camera that takes photo`s in colour :laugh: i enjoy taking pictures just hate looking at the results when i get home, i must bin 300 to find 1 thats even remotely like what i was looking at when i took the photo :laugh: :laugh:

And even then it's normally blurry :laugh: like mine :icon_redface::D . Good pics Kay :victory:

And even then it's normally blurry :laugh: like mine :icon_redface::D . Good pics Kay :victory:

blurry is my trademark :laugh: :laugh:

i went on a date last night & the bloke said when he met me '' oh your in colour'' :laugh: :laugh:

i went on a date last night & the bloke said when he met me '' oh your in colour'' :laugh: :laugh:

Aye sorry about that, maybe it was a tad rude of me...

:icon_redface:

FTB

Aye sorry about that, maybe it was a tad rude of me...

:icon_redface:

FTB

:tongue2::laugh:

maybe i should try it :laugh: i wonder what blurry looks like in monochrome :laugh:
  • Like 1