death row dogs ( bbc1 )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

I was merely stating i believe he is internet savy, having his own site and forum im told. I am sure a little poke would see him come here and defend his past actions and choices that have been debated. Dont know the man and never will i imagine, just a knee jerk reaction to someones comment on him not being able to defend himself.

I was merely stating i believe he is internet savy, having his own site and forum im told. I am sure a little poke would see him come here and defend his past actions and choices that have been debated. Dont know the man and never will i imagine, just a knee jerk reaction to someones comment on him not being able to defend himself.

Eds got nothing to defend or answer to he knows what he did and has never hid from that as far as im aware...........that dont make it right whether he ackowledges what he did was wrong i dont know,or much care really i dont need a weatherman to tell me when its raining........but nobody was to know it would turn out how it did he,s not responsible for society and everything is easy to see with hindsite of course.........but again,right is right and wrong is wrong theres no getting away from it.

old timer123 "like you said lets not slate a man who cant defend himself...."

Again, i was merely quoting this comment made by oldtimer and stipulating the man is online, as i had been made aware , maybe he could have defended himself. I am all for freedom of speech and hearing both sides to stories. No need to get ones panties in a slight twist lol i wouldnt raise my blood pressure over it, just an observation.

Edited by Gunner123

I wouldnt let my dogs visit the houses/pig styes on tv last night never mind LIVE in them , there houses make my kennells look like The Ritz i kid you not , felt no guilt for any off them who had there dogs taken , only felt for the dogs , should be a policy to rehome to responsible/experienced people not pts !

agree completly dogs shud not be punished for there owners actions if they bite i can understand but to pts for just been a cetrain breed is just insane and cruel really need to review the laws on this its completly non- logical atb :thumbdown:

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

Dont think thats right - a lot of dogs bites happen because theres something wrong I.E the dog could be in pain and a child pulls it around

a lot of dogs give warnings first most often these are ignored and ignored and ignored, so the only way the dog can get through to anyone is to bite.

I have a dog hear that has bitten - she came in to rescue after being found wondering with a shatterd leg - that was full of pellets,

she bit the vet, the vet deemed her agressive and demanded she was pts, luckly for her the rescue and dog warden faught(sp) to save her life,

she is the most lovable dog ive ever met, when i picked her up she was nervous and frightend - should she have been pts there and then

without being given a chance? Btw shes a bull x whippet - any other breed the vet may have just thought it was in pain, thats why she bit him

but no he deemed her dangerous because she is the breed she is.

Seems to me that a lot of Vets are ignorant. I recently took my 3 dogs for their jabs, the vet put a muzzle on my 21" 3/4 Whippet because she was Brindle! She,s a friendly yearling who loves people/attention and her good nature was written all over her. Preconceptions eh? Pathetic really!