Is my pup lacking something?

It's f@cked up isn't?!!!

how do you mean.??? is it chewing the concrete or licking it .?? i can not see it being the lime it would burn its mouth badly its very nasty lime i hodded years ago an hated getting lime mortar on me especially the black shite burned like buggery if you over filled the hod. the concrete may have sweated the salt up to the surface. it could be licking that.

Guest Sorley Boys clan

It's f@cked up isn't?!!!

how do you mean.??? is it chewing the concrete or licking it .?? i can not see it being the lime it would burn its mouth badly its very nasty lime i hodded years ago an hated getting lime mortar on me especially the black shite burned like buggery if you over filled the hod. the concrete may have sweated the salt up to the surface. it could be licking that.

il take your word for it :whistling:

Has meaty bones, chews, everything I can think of for teething, but she will go out in the garden find a small lump of concrete and chew that and very often swallow bits, when I have caught her I generally take it away from her if can get there in time. I have been round the garden and picked up as much as I can find, I have no idea where it is all coming from!

It's f@cked up isn't?!!!

il take your word for it :whistling:

have you ever got lime mortar on you i have its bleeding painfull you thinking of non traditional lime mortar the traditonal old style is awfull stuff like the previous posters say probaly just teething

Sounds like it feels nice on her teeth to me, swallowing something in its mouths just a natural reaction. It could also be the salt, my staff used to lick the walls in our back garden when the salt came to the surface. Just try to keep an eye on here and give it as many alternative chews as you can.

Try getting one of those balls from a pet shop which you put food inside and the pup has to get it out it keeps them busy and they get to chew aswell as get food lol

Atb mate you should have called the pup jaws lol

JD