whippet vs fox??

would a whippet take on a fox?or would it be a silly idea for a dog?

I had a whippet pre ban had a hatred for fox's take a while to dispash it, she used catch them of the hole out with the terriers and lamp the lil bitch hated them may have just been her but she delt with a good few in her life and didnt bat a eye lid but for an out an out foxing dog i wouldt like to use 1 they would recive a fair bit of punishment

Atb taffyboi

aslong as the fox was not a big f***er i suppose it would do well pre ban,but if it was a fully grown big fox it would be a silly idea

My bitch had them the middel of december dont really go out outa season but as i sed i would recamend it she used to take to much punishment and it wasnt the qwickest of jobs eaither

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suppose it depends on the type of Whippet you are talking about. I'm sure there is the odd Ped type that will take fox, but I wouldn't call them "fox dogs". The Non-Ped type, especialy the bigger on

people underestimate whippets there game when they get going not all dogs have to be aggressive

a game whippet ffs,even if they could or not its a silly idea to even contemplate it,would be more of a fight than humane pest control in my eyes

people underestimate whippets there game when they get going not all dogs have to be aggressive

a game whippet ffs,even if they could or not its a silly idea to even contemplate it,would be more of a fight than humane pest control in my eyes

look pal its not a dog i would use and where did i say i would ?, i said there game just because there small doesnt mean they are lacking in heart

my lurcher x whippet charged at a fox eating some crisps someone had thrown on the grass, the fox crapped its pants and he only 6months old, called him off tho when i see it, dont need anymore tooth scars on him

my lurcher x whippet charged at a fox eating some crisps someone had thrown on the grass, the fox crapped its pants and he only 6months old, called him off tho when i see it, dont need anymore tooth scars on him

Shouldn't have any "tooth scars" at 6 mths ffs.

• Like 2

I think this one has been put to bed numerous times, and the answer was, they are not and never will be fox dogs, but plenty should be able to take the odd fox here and there, although against some, they will take a bit of stick.

• Like 2

look pal its not a dog i would use and where did i say i would ?, i said there game just because there small doesnt mean they are lacking in heart

heart and game are to different things...and one thing a whippet aint is game lol

heart and game are to different things...and one thing a whippet aint is game lol

Feck me!!! It's whin wi spellchecker!!! :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

• Like 1

fcuk you ye smelly hibby hunk lol

fcuk you ye smelly hibby hunk lol

Your welcome HUN-ey!! :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

ok whatever, cant be arsed with you