Benefits to be capped

57 members have voted

1. 1. Is a cap on benefits a good thing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

think they should sort the reasons why people of this country have ti rely on benefits. stop letting in any people that havent got a skilled job and when that job ends they go straight back unless they have another to go straight in to and the joib has to be secured first and only when no one in this country cant do it, get rid of employment agencies as along with unskilled cheap immigrant labour they are THE 2 main factors keeping wages down, the people who are running the country and should be putting the people first start setting an example by not screwing with tax payers money for expenses and people like that twat tony.b making millions and paying as little tax as possible, putting problems of this country first before sending billions in aid to places like pakistan to teach little talibanistas how best blow us up and most painfull way to behead us kuffar. I could go on but you get my drift but what pisses me off is when people sau if it wasnt for immigrants none of the low paid jobs would get done lol who did it before? how much were the hard working miners etc paid before they got sold out? i know cleaning a hotel for 9 hours a day is alot easier than a shift down the mines

How true...it makes my blood boil. They are taking away a vital link in the development of young people by letting foreigners do these low paid jobs.

When I was a kid you left school/college and then got a sh*t job. You hated it and the employer probably hated you as well but it tought about work and made you to try for soemthing better. Now kids don't get those first jobs that give them that experience.

Even in the boom years youth unemployment rose by 200k. It is shameful that the political elite have sold the kids of britain down the river like this!

Anyway back on topic....the cap on housing doesn't affect those who are already in those mansions like that filthy Somali couple. So this is a second weapon against them, the cap obviously includes housing benefit so this should see them turfed out by the end of the year. Like to see the smarmy grims on their faces wiped off when that happns and welcome to Brixton or some other dump where they belong.

• Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they should be looking at Capping the amount of immigrants that are pouring past the uk borders, Capping there own and bankers wages first.

if they stopped or put a cap on all the foreginers coming in to the country and stopped all these robbing agencies taking part of wages for finding you part time work imo that wpould go a long way to

I think the 26 grand a year cap is more than fair then they could give a bit to such as me whos got no work now as the agency says i have worked longer than 12 weeks at the company i was at and they w

think they should sort the reasons why people of this country have ti rely on benefits. stop letting in any people that havent got a skilled job and when that job ends they go straight back unless they have another to go straight in to and the joib has to be secured first and only when no one in this country cant do it, get rid of employment agencies as along with unskilled cheap immigrant labour they are THE 2 main factors keeping wages down, the people who are running the country and should be putting the people first start setting an example by not screwing with tax payers money for expenses and people like that twat tony.b making millions and paying as little tax as possible, putting problems of this country first before sending billions in aid to places like pakistan to teach little talibanistas how best blow us up and most painfull way to behead us kuffar. I could go on but you get my drift but what pisses me off is when people sau if it wasnt for immigrants none of the low paid jobs would get done lol who did it before? how much were the hard working miners etc paid before they got sold out? i know cleaning a hotel for 9 hours a day is alot easier than a shift down the mines

How true...it makes my blood boil. They are taking away a vital link in the development of young people by letting foreigners do these low paid jobs.

When I was a kid you left school/college and then got a sh*t job. You hated it and the employer probably hated you as well but it tought about work and made you to try for soemthing better. Now kids don't get those first jobs that give them that experience.

Even in the boom years youth unemployment rose by 200k. It is shameful that the political elite have sold the kids of britain down the river like this!

Anyway back on topic....the cap on housing doesn't affect those who are already in those mansions like that filthy Somali couple. So this is a second weapon against them, the cap obviously includes housing benefit so this should see them turfed out by the end of the year. Like to see the smarmy grims on their faces wiped off when that happns and welcome to Brixton or some other dump where they belong.

You are 100pct right in wat you say the imegrants are getting first priority over these shit jobs this is an issue i have taken up with my joke of an m.p but like every other politician he dosent give a feck.
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Never understand how we.can see the issues that so called highly intellectual MPs. Can't

yet we can see clearly the problems maybe we.should THL party we could be in power within 3 years.

Atb cookie

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

Never understand how we.can see the issues that so called highly intellectual MPs. Can't

yet we can see clearly the problems maybe we.should THL party we could be in power within 3 years.

Atb cookie

They can...they just don't give a sh*t.