Your teams best ever 11

Ferguson Sharp

Sheedy Ball Horne Kanchelskis

Hinchcliffe Ratcliffe Labone Hibbert

Southall

A few of these may raise a few eyebrows but there not all in there for their ability I have my reasons....................... :laugh:

fook me budd just spat me horlicks every were loved the big D BUT never over latch or dixie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now,now Simo don't be bitchy...not our fault the Venky's think you can pay players with Tandoori Chicken :laugh: .Championship for your lot :bye:

What clubs that then mate the Prince of Wales Public House or the Asda Clothing Department ?

team sunderland hard 1 but here goes goal keeper montgomery   defenders arca ,micheal gray ,charlie hurley,richard ord   midfileder .sess,bracewell,gary owers bobbykerr   strikers philips .quin

[ fook me budd just spat me horlicks every were loved the big D BUT never over latch or dixie

Would i be right in saying Bob Latchford never won a single trophy with Everton ?.........you wouldnt stick Graham Sharp up there with Dixie no ?

Ferguson Sharp

Southall

A few of these may raise a few eyebrows but there not all in there for their ability I have my reasons....................... :laugh:

fook me budd just spat me horlicks every were loved the big D BUT never over latch or dixie

Like I say its not all about ability what Ferguson brought to the table money couldnt buy he will always be a legend in my eyes................... :thumbs:

How could Ian Wright get in an all time great Forest team he only played about 5 games.........

Lanesra you would favour Seaman over Pat Jennings ?.....Lungberg over Rocastle ?.....going back a bit i reckon youd have to put players like Charlie George,Mclintock even George Graham on the bench at least.....got to agree about the invincibles that will never be done again :thumbs:

when watching George , Mclintock or Graham play was too young where i could appreciate there talent , And Seaman or Jennings well you could pick either as both where VERY GOOD , though Seaman won The Big Trophys so i went for him :thumbs: .

[ fook me budd just spat me horlicks every were loved the big D BUT never over latch or dixie

Would i be right in saying Bob Latchford never won a single trophy with Everton ?.........you wouldnt stick Graham Sharp up there with Dixie no ?

he's my first choise gnash for me the best 9 in a royal blue shirt target man goal scorer sharpy :notworthy:

Ferguson Sharp

Southall

Like I say its not all about ability what Ferguson brought to the table money couldnt buy he will always be a legend in my eyes................... :thumbs:

HE never reached his full potential budd a great shame his temprement let him down hope he teaches the kids at halewood just a bit of what he had , his war with the scotish FA robbed scotland of a great striker but they hung him out to dry , big dunk was good but he could have been GREAT Edited by gonetoearth

he's my first choise gnash for me the best 9 in a royal blue shirt target man goal scorer sharpy :notworthy:

:thumbs: Just wondered like.

the latch never won a winners medal gnash come close in the leage cup , but to watch him score 30 goals one season made him one of evertons top strikers ;)

How could Ian Wright get in an all time great Forest team he only played about 5 games.........

did i put him in ;) ????? not mant would have known he was even at forest Edited by the_stig

did i put him in ;) ?????

Well actually no.....not since you edited your post 3 minutes ago anyway :laugh: ......

i edited spelling mistakes --- and took wrightys name off my reserve list at the same time :yes: but the reason he did`nt make my main side was the very reason you so kindly pointed out -- but never the less he was once a red :tongue2: and we`ll take anything we can get at forest Edited by the_stig

not the best utd team ever but this is my favourite

schmeical

g.neville

m.buchan

p.mcgrath

d.irwin

cantona

n.whiteside

j.greenhoff

b.robson

f.stapleton

m.hughes

FOOOK ME craigy you picked the top drinking team there bud ROBSON , STORMIN NORMIN , AND SPARKY, MC GRATH Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

did i put him in ;) ?????

Well actually no.....not since you edited your post 3 minutes ago anyway :laugh: ......

i edited spelling mistakes --- and took wrightys name off my reserve list at the same time :yes: but the reason he did`nt make my main side was the very reason you so kindly pointed out -- but never the less he was once a red :tongue2: and we`ll take anything we can get at forest

left des walker and steve hodge out aswell --- had some good players over the years ..