tools for diggin

Im trying to get into digging with my russell , ive got a locator so thats my main worry sorted . Im looking for a tidy round nose spade or shovel i havent got allot to spend at moment and cant find anything decent for my price range any suggestions or links would be great ive got a mattock and bar is there anything else i should be looking to get

Cheers Trinder

Edited by trinder

Im trying to get into digging with my russell , ive got a locator so thats my main worry sorted . Im looking for a tidy round nose spade or shovel i havent got allot to spend at moment and cant find anything decent for my price range any suggestions or links would be great ive got a mattock and bar is there anything else i should be looking to get

Cheers Trinder

trinder you need a working terrier before you buy anything else :icon_eek: Edited by magners

Cheers Trinder

http://www.arco.co.u...11432&OID=74989

Cheers Trinder

trinder you need a working terrier before you buy anything else :icon_eek:

whats that supposed to mean if my terrier wasnt working do you think im stupid enough to put him to ground, he marks works cover and has tried going to ground no end of time and he got guts to spare , he will be 2 in march i started him bushing and ferreting and seems like he got more to him so going to try him out digging

Cheers Trinder

http://www.arco.co.u...11432&OID=74989

thats the one mate cheers

Cheers Trinder

trinder you need a working terrier before you buy anything else :icon_eek:

whats that supposed to mean if my terrier wasnt working do you think im stupid enough to put him to ground, he marks works cover and has tried going to ground no end of time and he got guts to spare , he will be 2 in march i started him bushing and ferreting and seems like he got more to him so going to try him out digging

is it that one in the pic? sorry mate, but has he dug anything at all

Like i said im going to try him if he dont do it then fine and he has done enough not to be fazed by charlie thats all im saying on open forum , i havent dug to him yet or even put him into an earth but ive got him in a few earth drains and stuff where he can build his confidence in the dark , im know of a few shallow earths to try him on to get him going i was asking for advice not critisism mate but as usual the big boys gotta take the piss out of newbies

• Like 1

Like i said im going to try him if he dont do it then fine and he has done enough not to be fazed by charlie thats all im saying on open forum , i havent dug to him yet or even put him into an earth but ive got him in a few earth drains and stuff where he can build his confidence in the dark , im know of a few shallow earths to try him on to get him going i was asking for advice not critisism mate but as usual the big boys gotta take the piss out of newbies

You dont have to justify yourself to anyone mate ;) .
  • Like 3