this is the UK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So while this goverment brutally slash benefits to its real citizens,and pensioners.claim it needs to be done as we are in a recession.They continue to hand it out to these shower of Scum and thier br

Fcuk the EU off completely, blow the channel tunnel, any illegal immigrants that are caught are immediately put into a boat and castaway with the engines locked on full power, any non UK citizen doesn

the sad part about it no a single person reading that article will actually be surprised!!

I am not a violent person, but I think violence might be the only solution. In Germany there are gathering numbers of like minded individuals who give hell to sponging immigrants, to the extent that immigrants know to stay away from those areas and don't feel welcome. It isn't very nice, but we can't rely on the government to do anything about it politics is a joke. I am sick of the media propaganda like the link above, which is intentionally inciting anger but in a way that makes it seem like it is only the government that can do anything about it and we are powerless. Well, I say f**k that this isn't 1984 and we are not zombies, we all have rights and minds so why not use them?

I don't like hearing so many people saying this country is shit, it isn't as there is almost nowhere else I would want to live bar a few places. Most countries are horrible places, but they are horrible for a reason so I find it offensive that they can just walk in to England and start dragging it kicking and screaming down to their shitty low standards. Just Google crime, benefit and birth rates in the UK and guaranteed the tops of the list are immigrants/non-british.

Who's with me :victory:

edit: changed my avatar and signature for the cause lol

Edited by Ratreeper
  • Like 2

Just realised Trevsmilerface is the same cock holder who tried to claim working the doors was comparable with fighting in Afghanistan... :laugh:

You should know better Scot :rtfm:

FTB

lol yea mate out of all the doors I worked fortunately I never came across an IED

None of the so called nationalist/righ wing/far right parties will ever get into power because they are all led by total f*****g buffoons!

A good portion of the support and membership are total f*****g doylens too.

As for calling them right wing or far right, theres f**k all far right about them imho........not what I would call far right anyway

Surely no one beleives the average punter is gonna let any of those clowns run a bath, let alone the country!

Untill we can manage to get a nationalistic political party with a leader who can string a sentance together and be taken seriously then its just never gonna happen folks.

• Like 1

I am not a violent person, but I think violence might be the only solution. In Germany there are gathering numbers of like minded individuals who give hell to sponging immigrants, to the extent that immigrants know to stay away from those areas and don't feel welcome. It isn't very nice, but we can't rely on the government to do anything about it politics is a joke. I am sick of the media propaganda like the link above, which is intentionally inciting anger but in a way that makes it seem like it is only the government that can do anything about it and we are powerless. Well, I say f**k that this isn't 1984 and we are not zombies, we all have rights and minds so why not use them?

I don't like hearing so many people saying this country is shit, it isn't as there is almost nowhere else I would want to live bar a few places. Most countries are horrible places, but they are horrible for a reason so I find it offensive that they can just walk in to England and start dragging it kicking and screaming down to their shitty low standards. Just Google crime, benefit and birth rates in the UK and guaranteed the tops of the list are immigrants/non-british.

They don't f*ck about in Belfast. http://www.google.co...lllll0&aqi=s582

They don't f*ck about in Belfast. http://www.google.co...lllll0&aqi=s582

I don't agree with it, but just think what would happen if any Brit went to their countries and acted the same. We wouldn't need a group of moron thugs with bats, just a clear warning that we won't let people take the piss anymore and there will be consequences that the law can't prevent. The next time they burn a poppy or slate the UK, they need to know that even if the law let's them go the British people will hold them to it. Just like if you burn the Koran anywhere, imagine doing it in durka-durkastan and you wouldn't be protected by anyone.