worst dog you have ever owned

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 1st cross Collie/Grey... put me off Collie crosses for life ! LOL ! Must admit, it was an adult dog when I got it, (swapped it for a terrier, couldn't be arsed with that digging lark !!). It could j

English bullxGreyhound,could,nt catch a fat lass in high heels,i nicknamed it boomerang because it kept coming back,ended up with a terrier lad who made better use of it.

Haway, than, Andy ! I've been invited to judge the Longdogs at Carisbrook show, the biggest Running Dog and Terrier Show in Australia, this year, Let's give it a go and go down there together, the lad

A 1st cross Collie/Grey... put me off Collie crosses for life ! LOL ! Must admit, it was an adult dog when I got it, (swapped it for a terrier, couldn't be arsed with that digging lark !!). It could jump like a stag, had endless stamina, but couldn't catch a rabbit in a 'phone box !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 3

Mine was a pure saluki I bought in, it was a decent dog to start with then decided to go on a quick run by itself out lamping 1 night and never seen it again :cray: spent weeks talking to the farmers and keepers to see if they had seen it but it had vanished, if I ever seen it now I'd still kennel it though :icon_redface: