my new dog a 1/2 x bull gh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scars dont make a dog...but a dog in regular use to certain quarry will undoubtedley pick a few up along the way

hi lads and lases i have my 1st ever bull x she is a true 1/2 x what you lot think

Looks pritty fresh for her age !

She's not a bad one as far as bullies go but i think she may struggle on the bunnie's..she would make a cracking ratter though..

she is quite good on them to be honest the 1st nite i had her out she was over waight un fitt didnt do that well on them butt the other night she did realy well tight on them

She's not a bad one as far as bullies go but i think she may struggle on the bunnie's..she would make a cracking ratter though..

she is quite good on them to be honest the 1st nite i had her out she was over waight un fitt didnt do that well on them butt the other night she did realy well tight on them

Good luck with her mate...get her as fit as you can and take it from there.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good luck with her mate...get her as fit as you can and take it from there.. :thumbs:

thats the plan mate she is doing ok so far more road work up her fitness few more trips out on the cards