Spinner ????

you cant perfect away a dog runs but with selective breeding etc and the [bANNED TEXT] ground to bring adog on youlle make it avery good dog , saw it and done it ,

no what i mean is the dogs style of running [i no you carnt teach a dog to run a certain style thats with in] but imo that dog was at the top of its game atb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great bitch, only seen her run on dvd's, up and at them type, my kind. Apparently she got killed on the road, shame, as she was a good one.!    

This bitch proves the best way to get good dogs is breed of good dogs.

would it have anything to do with running them at 6 months old

another thing every body including my self as tryed toget a good pure saluki low and behold marcus gets one and its killing two to for hairs in first season on the poksi vidieo so i carnt even call him a liyer what is that all about

sounds like your jealous or something? the mans clearly had a lot of success with dogs and knows how to get the best out of a hound well done to him :toast:

i catch lotes ov hares in till december then iv got to start to make excusis like they are lame or hill when i run them on 3 hard runs they cant walk for days am i doing somthing rong or are my dogs shit any body whats the anser

what stock you running mate .maybe you should go along a different route :thumbs:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

to toby not jealous just trying to lurn iv got 1000s of ackers of purmition but the dogs iv got carnt do what his dose they just die of def when they get a hard run its sole distroying

would it have anything to do with running them at 6 months old :laugh:
  • Like 2