any one run this cross

In the past 10 pages i have Learnt that

Minshaws - A shitty thread of slagging each others dog off without getting to the point. Edited: Im not saying the dogs our shit, I know feck all about them & this thread didnt seem to help

And those that do breed keep minshaw lines can't be arsed to tell because either way truth or not theres a debate and slating,good 10 pages of shit guys, informative to say the least...

Shouldnt you be on the terrier section mate ..........lol how the pup lol

along with your Missus Fella ;)

And if your on about me whipxbull, yeah shes doing just fine pal, thanks, think its the minshaw in her which brings her on so fast :whistling::tongue2::thumbs:

Edited by THLpatrick
  • Like 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

FFS lads give it a rest lets just talk about old times and good dogs.

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to

Posted Images

I carnt believe i have read all of this, i am a sucker for wasting my time on here :blink:

andy i dont know how you cope, and if i was you i wouldnt be answering the

questions on here anyway, you know the lads who are taking the piss and who

are genuinely intrested about the breedings.. you know which way you are going

with the line, i hope your future dogs are better than the originals!

ps i think your alot older than me, so i wouldnt waste much more time on here

you might not have long left :laugh:

• Like 1

Minshaws - A shitty thread of slagging each others dog off without getting to the point. Edited: Im not saying the dogs our shit, I know feck all about them & this thread didnt seem to help

And those that do breed keep minshaw lines can't be arsed to tell because either way truth or not theres a debate and slating,good 10 pages of shit guys, informative to say the least...

And if your on about me whipxbull, yeah shes doing just fine pal, thanks, think its the minshaw in her which brings her on so fast :whistling::tongue2::thumbs:

bless....but still a honest answer all the same .... :toast:

What we blessing here, come on...lets see where this goes

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: right that killed that then ...nice one pat
  • Like 1

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: right that killed that then ...nice one pat

didnt seem to be going anywhere to be fair

any lurcher dog worth breeding off should take bambi and fox....FACT

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

thats the game i am into but a lurcher in my yard would have to be doing them to be bred off fact

so how many dogs have you had that were doin that and you bred off them??