foxes...

fook sake, so none a you terriermen actually know anything about the quarry you hunt :icon_eek:

What would you like to know ?, the biggest litter i've personaly had was eleven, there's one factoid for you.

have you ever seen them in more than 2's above ground?? what is the normal, sized litter?? how long do they actually stay with there parents after they born??

anybody ever examined a fox's stomach content??

i have been on nearly every site i can find, showing him pics an reading out some facts for him, but even as im reading it i know a lot of it is shite, what chance have our kids got if everything wrote about animals is written by blinkered folk :hmm:

I shot one (did I swear in the terrier section lol) last year by a composting place that has a lot of fruit in and his stomache was full of grapes and hazel catkins.

I'll get you out of that nasty habit yet..... :bye:

It is a nasty habit I should start leaving them rabbits not grapes and catkins :gunsmilie::victory:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there red they stink they bite they shite and there out and about day and night

I would say that if you recieved a hundred serious posts by guys that know the ins and outs of the life of the Fox.. there would be a few differences regarding answers about the same questions. Reason

Hi mate,   get down to your local library and try to get a copy of Running with the fox by David Macdonald. This guy done a lot of research on the red fox. I read it a good few years ago, and it was

Posted Images

anybody else seen any unusual coloured foxes, i have seen a couple with stumpy tails, but never seen an odd coloured fox :thumbs:

I av ad one this season with 3 and half legs lol no lie it ad half of one of it's back legs missing and it could run like it ad 4 legs was mad

fook sake, so none a you terriermen actually know anything about the quarry you hunt :icon_eek:

What would you like to know ?, the biggest litter i've personaly had was eleven, there's one factoid for you.

have you ever seen them in more than 2's above ground?? what is the normal, sized litter?? how long do they actually stay with there parents after they born??

i have been on nearly every site i can find, showing him pics an reading out some facts for him, but even as im reading it i know a lot of it is shite, what chance have our kids got if everything wrote about animals is written by blinkered folk :hmm:

I shot one (did I swear in the terrier section lol) last year by a composting place that has a lot of fruit in and his stomache was full of grapes and hazel catkins.

can you not get him out of it now i think anyman who uses a fox for target practice wants slapped and hard at that!!..

can you not get him out of it now i think anyman who uses a fox for target practice wants slapped and hard at that!!..

It's a good job you didn't say that in the shooting section you would av been banned lollollollol

P.S as my signature says guns are for failed dog men hahahaha

I would say that if you recieved a hundred serious posts by guys that know the ins and outs of the life of the Fox.. there would be a few differences regarding answers about the same questions. Reasons mainly being that the Foxes behaviour is usually dictated by it's surroundings. So different people will have different views from regions all over the country. The Red Fox is a single type of species in this island, but it behaves as though there are many different types. There is only one genetic type, though there are different tags for areas they live, Urban Fox, Country Fox, Greyhound Hill Fox, Railway Foxes.. and probably many more monicas up and down the country for a very adaptable creature. One thing i would say is about the Fox, is.. He is a survivor.

• Like 6

Think that depends on time of year to both your questions. I know that if you move foxes live in the summer months they shite a load of black berries.. :laugh: Stinks in the back of your truck for ages..

Think that depends on time of year to both your questions. I know that if you move foxes live in the summer months they shite a load of black berries.. :laugh: Stinks in the back of your truck for ages..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ye fecking nutter lol :laugh::D

All i can tell you mate is, this one.

Oddsandends2011049.jpg

Ended up, like this one.

ChristmasDayFox2011002.jpg

After this girl found it... pre band

FoxKillJan2012002.jpg

And there's way to many in my area!!!! squashed on the roads. :yes:

Falmouth2011003.jpg

Bloody things are a pain in the ass......

is she a full grey nice bitch