Hunter or poacher

I was always led to believe that poaching came under the theft act as that wat it said on a record of my previouse a soliciter showed me.

i think it depends what your poaching rabbits would be wild but phesants that have been put down were paid for so do they get classed as belonging to someone so its theft?? unless they wander on to someone elses land other than the person who purchased them, would they then be deemed to be wild? confusing :blink:

I have only ever been done for poaching rabbits and hares and pheasants would come under game if took once released and would be no different i would have thought.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

simple one really. DONT GET CAUGHT even with loads of permision the grass always seems greener the otherside of the fence

It all boils down to having permision or not and even takein rabbits on public land without permission to do so will get you prosecuted if caught as i once got fined £60 for ferreting piles of rubble

I was always led to believe that poaching came under the theft act as that wat it said on a record of my previouse a soliciter showed me.

i think it depends what your poaching rabbits would be wild but phesants that have been put down were paid for so do they get classed as belonging to someone so its theft?? unless they wander on to someone elses land other than the person who purchased them, would they then be deemed to be wild? confusing :blink:

I have only ever been done for poaching rabbits and hares and pheasants would come under game if took once released and would be no different i would have thought.

god knows :laugh: the law is made by inteligent people to confuse the less inteligent :laugh: im confused :laugh:

god knows :laugh: the law is made by inteligent people to confuse the less inteligent :laugh: im confused :laugh:

LOL me as well.

years ago when we were kids sunday morning it was,we were doing a bit of ferreting .anyway were in are positions ,nets down ferritt was doing his thing .next thing is two plod and a keeper are standing there .to cut the story short we got nicked taken to the plod shop and gets put in a cell all together dogs ferritts the lot four hours later we were let out the cell,to be told we are all getting charged ,For being inpersuite of game namely connes ,up on a certain day .it works out the plod used a old victorian law .which means a rabbit is classed as game only on a sunday. atb

i no a oldboy off here thats has got runing dog but gets lads to shoot everything for him..lol so i often go for a shine its a little gold mine the cows are kean as feck but neads must ....lol :thumbs:

mad men and computors hey :laugh: dreamers and fecked if i can remember :laugh: apart from young dairy theres no cows in the fields there all in sheds :laugh:

i no a oldboy off here thats has got runing dog but gets lads to shoot everything for him..lol so i often go for a shine its a little gold mine the cows are kean as feck but neads must ....lol thumbs.gif

mad men and computors hey laugh.png dreamers and fecked if i can remember laugh.png apart from young dairy theres no cows in the fields there all in sheds laugh.png

lol i hammard your ground at the begining of the season with the nightvision mate......and you no it .... have fun :tongue2: and the woods a few lad now that little hot spot now :thumbs:

i no a oldboy off here thats has got runing dog but gets lads to shoot everything for him..lol so i often go for a shine its a little gold mine the cows are kean as feck but neads must ....lol thumbs.gif

mad men and computors hey laugh.png dreamers and fecked if i can remember laugh.png apart from young dairy theres no cows in the fields there all in sheds laugh.png

lol i hammard your ground at the begining of the season with the nightvision mate......and you no it .... have fun :tongue2: and the woods a few lad now that little hot spot now :thumbs:

an aldi monocular :laugh: did you tape it to the dogs head :laugh: very hard to run a dog in woods in the dark :laugh: