read this

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

take the dog back and tell him to go to fcuk. he only has the dog a day my lurcher when she gets a belt she still runs and she is 4. i hate getting a belt of a fence never mind the dog cheers danny

hi lads i gave a lurcher out yesterday on trail the lad wanted him for lamping and open hunting that was grand gave hime the dog told him the dog is 100% he phones me today and says are you at home i

Should gid him a belt see if he ran off lollol

i used to have a right lazy jumping DH x, it was always touching the top wire of barbed fences, used to shit myself in case he put his paws through and got hung up, anyhoo, he did it to a leccy fence, got a right belt through his damp paws, he cleared fences by six feet after that ha ha /:)

my mate went out lamping few months back when he ran a rabbit into another field and the rabbit went under an electric fence, all of a sudden we hear the dog yelping, ran over there he was gone, frightened to death, we stayed there for hours looking for him, no sign so went home, next day he get a call from the vet have you lost a fawn colour dog, he said yes have you found him? they said yes can you come down, went down there hoping to get him back, he got hit by a motor in early hours of morning, dog was ruined we was gutted,