People who knock over pets and not report it......... Pricks!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a sta

some people already do mate, well his first name anyway

Happened to me once on a slip road going on to the A19, pulled onto the slip and there was a little jack russell smack bang in the middle of the road. Cars just driving round it!!!! f*****g set of c**

Posted Images

Only messing well done. Some c**t in a van hit my mates bullx bitch just before Christmas and never stopped b***%*d! Lucky he never Tbh my mate would of killed him

My point exactely. Was it the van drivers fault ? with him being a c**t and all

good on you mate!.

i was 15 in the car with me dad( mk1 fiesta) driving down a motorway, a german shepard come out of the tree line straight into the road, he locked up but was no good hit the dog, we spun a few times and ended up in the millde barrier, car was a total wright off and the dog was no good, broken legs, half its face missing, side ripped open, blood coming out of its nose, my dad had to end its life on the side of the road, i called police ect as my dad whos a big 'hard man' sat looking from car to dog crying his eyes out! it was probly the worse experience of my life, and the first time and only time i seen him cry! turned out the dog was missing from the next street down from us 10mins away from where it happend.

acedents are allways going to happen, but should never go unreported, i will never forget that day all my days!

People should report it

My dad just had a read through this thread and told me when he was 18 he was walking his lurcher on the lead down the path on a bank when he heard a crunch behind him a car mounted the path and just missed my dad but hit the dog,the dog went flying into the air and landed in the bushes my dad without thinking ran across the road almost got hit by a second car to the bush to find the dog totaly messed up it was dead but my dad never got over that and the car diddnt stop diddnt even slow down but would he have stopped if he hit my dad who knows

Edited by J.DOG

found a russel a week before xmas running down middle of main road in middle of nowhere at 8pm and the road full of traffic, called to the nearest house but no answer, called back next day to find the elderly owner delighted to see him, dog had dug his way out.

post-53144-0-16785200-1326216401_thumb.jpg

post-53144-0-74012000-1326216468_thumb.jpg

Was there not a hedge you could of thrown it in, would of saved some kid some tears

lol pure class , why did you shut it's eyes? it was dead anyway

I shut her eyes and I tucked her Tongue back in aswell, why? for the simple reason that if the owner got there in the mean time, in fact how would you like if you found your pet spread 50ft down the road it red raw tongue hanging out and eyes wide open in fear/shock or your daughter? Or your missus? That's why I done it, so the last time they saw her it didn't look as bad if they found her, as when I found her, and I understand if the driver wouldn't have seen, but you would have to be f*****g blind or thick as f**k not to see as it's pretty much just a road, no cover, nothing, and let's be honest who can say they have hit something and not knew or had a rough idea? An inclining even? IMO it's just utter neglect of a responsibility,