How a butchers window should look

Better quality......there dead mate....... :laugh:

Happy New Year too you too mate. Landed on your feet out there mate by the sounds of things.........always fancied a a trip out there... :whistling:

you'd be in heaven with all them gay bars

Excuse me?? :laugh: The gay bars are in Sitges so I'm told not Barcelona ahem :laugh: I'll of landed on my feet when the bloody dog comes here and I can then pimp him to the Spanish as the best dog in the world or at least that's what I'll tell 'em :laugh: :laugh:

The dogs ain't worth a fuuck here from what I have seen

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only problem is it's 16€ per kilo and these hares weigh it a couple :laugh:   Pyrenean hares is what they are called and they are fookin massive  

Id of kept that one quiet if i was you lol... was you stopping him giving you a speeding ticket

do yaself an the dog an favour an keep the dog, im sure you will survive, an if you cant, rehome the dog, nobody i knowwould call you a theif knowing the full story

Posted Images

be intresting to know wich hare it is,, through most of spain they have the iberian hare, also known as the granada hare,, but theres also another subspiecies in the north called the broom hare,, but this is knowhere near barca,, or the pyranese

be intresting to know wich hare it is,, through most of spain they have the iberian hare, also known as the granada hare,, but theres also another subspiecies in the north called the broom hare,, but this is knowhere near barca,, or the pyranese

The label says "pyraneean liebres" which means pyranean hare or hare from the pyranees in context lol not sure if it is a broom iberian or what just that they feckers are massive :laugh:

they look bigish on the pic mushroom,,, but how much bigger than a brown here in the uk do you think they are??

they wont be broom hares the range is very small right in the north above madrid.

whats this land like you have secured,, rabbit hare deer??? any

the first time i went to spain i was suprsised to see rabbits skinned, and with the head still on but skinned as well,, i have tried a few times skinning heads,, but it can be very hard work especialy on an old animal,,

they look bigish on the pic mushroom,,, but how much bigger than a brown here in the uk do you think they are??

they wont be broom hares the range is very small right in the north above madrid.

whats this land like you have secured,, rabbit hare deer??? any

From what I've seen rabbit and hare been told deer pass through and theres some feathered game about but the'yll almost owt here so not sure what :laugh:

They are probably just bigger or the same as a very large brown

the first time i went to spain i was suprsised to see rabbits skinned, and with the head still on but skinned as well,, i have tried a few times skinning heads,, but it can be very hard work especialy on an old animal,,

Was going to mention this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They look freakin weird with skinned heads lol ate a pigs nob not long ago or at least that what I think it was I didn't ask :laugh:

• Like 1

You done any fishing out there mushroom ive been to the ebro near zaragozza and fished for big catfish and carp with my boy the fishing there is unreel the biggest i had there was a 180 pound catfish.

Nah mate fishing aint really my thing unless I'm eating what I've caught :laugh: Know a lad here who hired a fishing boat for the weekend on the Ebro was invited but never went :thumbs: