stalking breaks!

hi im looking to go on a 2day stalking break, with everything included im wanting prices really as im new to all this im not sure of the people to ask hence the reason i joined here, if u could give me some sites to look upon that would be great thanks alot ......

Depending on your budget try company's like" CID Galbraith, bidwells, savilles, they can all do stalking packages in scotland I, try and go on one every year for hinds on the west coast of Scotland, roughly £190 a day, but well worth it an amazing expierence.

Where do you plan to stalk. I can provide names for hinds in highland perthshire or the west coast of Scotland. Accommodation is cheap and the stalking spectacular. I go to both every year and it is no where near £190 per day

Edited by CWY308

Right lads, thread cleaned up. :yes: Any more off topic sniping will result in warnings being issued.. :thumbs:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: fantastic, i was going to email Ianb yesterday to do it ,well done to the moderators for picking up on this ,its happening far too much lately.....

oh yes nearly forgot did you manage to get any info billy_

Edited by pipcock

Damn, looks like i've missed all the petty infighting and bad mouthed keyboard warrior bitching on this subject since i haven't been online. I gathered by the beginning few posts that certain persons were slagging off Bunwell Wood shoot. Well, i can honestly say that if you want a horrible reception, bad mannered personnel, inadequate accomodation and few deer in a truly horrible corner of the country then Bunwell Wood definately isn't the place for you.