now thats what i call terrier work 4

anyone read it whats peoples thoughts ??? had a rate laugh reading ramsdens bit about ray walker lol no mention of him being a dog theiving yes a said dog thieving bullying b*****d thats trouble certain things always seem to be omitted from books some peeps like to paint rosy pictures lol lol... not having a go at you darcy a know youve only wrote what youve been told mate

• Like 1

Now thats what i call terrier work 4, " Dig for Victory", to be honest its a top class book, it was my first time ever seen some photos of some old time terriermen from england. as with each series there are top class photos, good stories, great interviews, its a voice for terriermen like me, and like minded lads. its great value for money and I look forward to Mr. Darcys next one.

• Like 2

Now thats what i call terrier work 4, " Dig for Victory", to be honest its a top class book, it was my first time ever seen some photos of some old time terriermen from england. as with each series there are top class photos, good stories, great interviews, its a voice for terriermen like me, and like minded lads. its great value for money and I look forward to Mr. Darcys next one.

ya must have an article in the nxt book or ud make a good salesman..lol.. tbh havin only read 1&2 they were decent reads..

Agreed.

• 3 weeks later...

i thought that it was a good read and some good pic's in too.. have you read little dogs with big hearts oldtimer ? thats a good book and worth anyones time thats into working terriers thumbs.gif

yes mate it aint bad darcy aint a bad writer but i hear hes queer but that dont affect his hunting or writing do it mate if he wants to be a mincer thats his private life the lad aint a bad hunter from what i hear just dont fall asleep in his company hear hes liable to touch mens bums while they been asleep after a nites lamping... yeah mate hes a bit weird but hes a good guy lol

anyone read it whats peoples thoughts ??? had a rate laugh reading ramsdens bit about ray walker lol no mention of him being a dog theiving yes a said dog thieving bullying b*****d thats trouble certain things always seem to be omitted from books some peeps like to paint rosy pictures lol lol... not having a go at you darcy a know youve only wrote what youve been told mate

Not read it but every thing you say about R.W i aggree 100pct

Not read it but every thing you say about R.W i aggree 100pct

poacher he got some back before he died aswell the b*****d hope hes rotting good style the worms wouldnt f*****g touch him no doubt....