mountain biking

:wallbash: Not another mountain biker :doh: When you do go out for a ride, please follow the law :rtfm: and stick to the roads or bridle paths! I am sick to death of telling thick cu*t riders to Fu*k off riding over shoot land and that a footpath or green lane is not for bikes to play on, and nine times out of ten they reply but it says public on the sign :duh: yes it does you retard but the other word says footpath! the clue is in the word footpath as to what you can do on this piece of land. :wallbash:

Rant over.

a green lane is classed as a road therefore can be used by bikes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try pinkbike then go on the for sale section and click your area they will have plenty of decent bikes most of them are coustom too

This ones about 11 or 12 years old now. Was £995 new, upgraded everything except frame since then. Running full XT set and air forks. Still a cracking bike. Run the dogs alongside when getting th

was useing this till last year ,brillant bike got allover the country ,john o groates 2 landsend ,coast 2 coast 5 times and the castles

Posted Images

Nice bike that lab :thumbs:

Aye its a nice bike mate. I'd like to say i use it alot but i'd be lying. Need to get it out more and use it.....had a good few days on it though. Place like Glentress and Laggan...all great fun.. :thumbs:

all you nancy boys with full sus and 26 inch wheels...........ive got a on-one gimp steel frame with rigid forks and 24'' wheels, great little nipper

I spent 10 years of my life on. ZOO! 20" trials bike dropping of phone boxes and walls etc hopping onto stuff from front wheels to back wheel's.... Just fancy chilling out now :laugh:

i was never into the 20'' trials bikes, i had a 26'' but now ive got to a dirt jump bike, f****d my ankel big time on a double so now i use the bike to walk the dogs :)

Lol I broke my left ankle on the bike, also messed up my shins regular and broke an arm... All good fun :laugh:

bought a kona explosive cross country in 1998 brand new at just under 2k lifetime gaurantee on the frame and still going strong . rode it everywhere and on some rough as it comes terrain and never let me down my nephew still got it real top bike. :thumbs::yes::victory: