slippers for nets

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Netrigger is a craftsman, purchase any nets of Bill, and i guarantee you wont be disappointed.

is there anything Mick disna sell.

you can make you own rings aswell drill a hole in a brush handel stick the end of the straining wire in and wrap the wire around the handel, cut and solder

Well,, you tried mine the other day so you should have an idea whether you like them,, me personally,, I like them a lot and my missus only uses them know when making up nets, dont ask me why the should,, but I feel they are easier to straighten out when lifting the nets,, and I like the way they purse,, and are easy to open up with a rabbit in the net kicking like crazy

ATB

Well,, you tried mine the other day so you should have an idea whether you like them,, me personally,, I like them a lot and my missus only uses them know when making up nets, dont ask me why the should,, but I feel they are easier to straighten out when lifting the nets,, and I like the way they purse,, and are easy to open up with a rabbit in the net kicking like crazy

ATB

Ive got some off netrigger with sliders on and, I too, think they purse quicker and are easier to open to get a rabbit out. Gonna get me some wire and have a go, gonna double up at the eyes though so the sharp cut end can be taped over.