black mask dogs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv heard dogs with White feet are actually part penguin and therefore will always turn out a jacker!!!

cant say i've ever noticed a dog being hindered by its colour when its running to be honest

i think your confusing dogs with dick turpin

Posted Images

makes me laugh at some of the topics posted on hear ! when i bred my litter in the summer i was praying for a pup fawn with a black mask and i had my wish would not change this pup for anyother out the litter just becouse she has a black face!!!! its like saying this dog or that dog would run faster or catch more if it was black !!! or saying i wouldent have a tiger brindel greyhound becouse the brindel comes for the mastiff blood that was added hundreds of years ago!!!

post-51717-0-69349100-1325695348_thumb.jpg

post-51717-0-30286600-1325695368_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

SO IF EVERY f****r WHO BRED A LITTER OF PUPS CULLED THEM BECAUSE THEY WHERE THE WRONG COLOUR-HOW THE f**k IS THIS COLOUR STILL ABOUT?I DONT LIKE ANY WHITE ON MY BLACKDOGS-BUT WOULDNT THINK ABOUT CULLING PUPS BECAUSE THEY GOT WHITE BIB OR SOCKS-WHAT A f****n WASTE OF DOGS-IM SUPPRISED THERES ANY GOOD WORKING BLOOD ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE THAT SORT OF MINDSET-THE COLOUR MAKES NO DIFFERANCE WHAT SO EVER IN HOW A DOG WORKS-WOULDNT GIVE A f**k IF IT WAS PINK WITH YELLOW f****n SPOTS SO LONG AS IT STAYED TILL DUG/CAUGHT RABBITS OR WHAT EVER ELSE-DONT BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR MATE-THE ONLY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN COLOUR ARE THE SCUM BAGS THAT BREED FOR COIN-KENNEL CLUB WANKERS-MOST WHIPPETS HAVE THE MASK ARE THEY ALL SHIT THEN?DONT THINK SO IVE SEEN A FEW GOOD DOGS WITH THE COLOURING YOU MENTION AND THEY AINT NO JACKERS-DONT LOOK AT THE DOG-TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE f****n OWNER-THATS WHY A DOG WOULD JACK FOR YOU AND YOU SELL IT AND THE NEXTDAY IT DONT MISS f**k ALL AND BECOMES A TOP CLASS DOG-NOTHING TO DO WITH ITS COLOUR :laugh: ALL TO DO WITH ITS MASTER-MANY A GOOD DOG HAS BEEN SPOILT BY THESE f****n KNOW IT ALLS.RANT OVER-ALL THE BEST MEN. :thumbs:

• Like 1

makes me laugh at some of the topics posted on hear ! when i bred my litter in the summer i was praying for a pup fawn with a black mask and i had my wish would not change this pup for anyother out the litter just becouse she has a black face!!!! its like saying this dog or that dog would run faster or catch more if it was black !!! or saying i wouldent have a tiger brindel greyhound becouse the brindel comes for the mastiff blood that was added hundreds of years ago!!!

f****n WELL SAID MUKKA :yes: