spot of luck

took the terriers for a walk with the wife and kids today didnt get more than 2 mins from the car and my little choc bitch shot to ground i managed to get hold of my old bitch and put her on her lead and the missus and kids left me two it and carryed on with there walk .........a quick walk back to the car for the shovel i got back to the dig and the bitch was baying away a quick search with the box and at only .7 it was a nice easy dig the bitch was lifted and the fox let run

002-11.jpg

this is the old bitch checking if there was any more

003-7.jpg

off home

004-8.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

took the terriers for a walk with the wife and kids today didnt get more than 2 mins from the car and my little choc bitch shot to ground i managed to get hold of my old bitch and put her on her lea

glad to see the choc bitch got to see a bit of action shes the one i would take home out your motley bunch :D

If that had been me my missus would of smacked me round the head with the shovel she will not go for a walk with me if i have a collar on a dog :laugh::thumbs:

i was glad i dont walk them without a coller :thumbs: but at that depth i dont think there would of been to much trouble

If that had been me my missus would of smacked me round the head with the shovel she will not go for a walk with me if i have a collar on a dog :laugh::thumbs:

i was glad i dont walk them without a coller :thumbs: but at that depth i dont think there would of been to much trouble

Mine's very wise to me mate and she has sat on a banking a couple of time's while ive accidently dropped on :laugh: there smart terrier boxes them brog i like them mate :thumbs:

Mine's very wise to me mate and she has sat on a banking a couple of time's while ive accidently dropped on :laugh: there smart terrier boxes them brog i like them mate :thumbs:

cheers mate ive tried wooden boxes and gone through a few sets so i thought ide try these so far so good just hope they last the test of time :laugh::thumbs:

Glad to see you have started getting into them Brog

told you all you needed to do is leave the jinx at home :whistling:

when you come if it wernt for bad luck we wouldnt have any :yes: i fancy a blank day so we will get out again soon :thumbs: