derek branning

I think we will end up like Cain on Emmerdale and lots of people will turn on him because he's a twisted b*****d.There's always room for a "who done it" on Soaps!

I want Phil and David to team up on him and murder him,or Grant to come back and him and Phil sort him out :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear god,, what the feck are yous aw like ?? big manly hunters watching wimmens shite

pish

cocky smug face prick i no he just acting a part but i hate his caracter wud choke him

I think we will end up like Cain on Emmerdale and lots of people will turn on him because he's a twisted b*****d.There's always room for a "who done it" on Soaps!

I want Phil and David to team up on him and murder him,or Grant to come back and him and Phil sort him out :D

It will be the usual, Derek will have a gun and phil and grant will be wading in with fists! Lol

His old fella is Freddie Foreman so be careful what you say, :D

Pfft Freddie Foreman. f*****g egotistical prick. Did you read his book with Tony Lambrianou ? He's full of shit. It was 300 pages of playing to Foremans ego.

As for Jamie... he's just milking his way through life on his fathers so called reputation.

His old fella is Freddie Foreman so be careful what you say, :D

Pfft Freddie Foreman. f*****g egotistical prick. Did you read his book with Tony Lambrianou ? He's full of shit. It was 300 pages of playing to Foremans ego.

As for Jamie... he's just milking his way through life on his fathers so called reputation.

A cockney full of shit? Dont believe you! :whistling:

A wrinkled up 80 year old man egotistical :blink: .....they was simply chasing money like anyone else,little did they know 40 years later gullible folk like you would be paying money for books :D ...if they did they probably wouldnt of taken half the chances they took.

Jamie is a good actor been in that game 30 years he,s not a newcomer yes his ol man got him in the door but wouldnt anyone help their kids get on the ladder if we could.

Edited by gnasher16

If anyone had a shite Christmas, just bang Eastenders on for ten mins and realise that lifes not so grim up north, pack of moaning southern fairies ;)

Yeah cos Emmerdale Farm and deep throat Deirdrie off the Street are a bundle of laughs........

A northerner who says " moaning southern fairies "....... moaning on an internet website about Eastenders :D .....your not a script writer by any chance !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

If anyone had a shite Christmas, just bang Eastenders on for ten mins and realise that lifes not so grim up north, pack of moaning southern fairies ;)

Yeah cos Emmerdale Farm and deep throat Deirdrie off the Street are a bundle of laughs........

A northerner who says " moaning southern fairies "....... moaning on an internet website about Eastenders :D .....your not a script writer by any chance !

If i was there wouldnt be so much doom and gloom lol. Last Christmas dead babies, this Christmas, burning darkies and an old prozzie add to the death count, you pearly kings must be bricking it down there dude, all you need now is Barnaby from midsummer murders to become the local bobby and the bird off murder she wrote to start pulling the warm flat lager in the queen vic and bingo walford has clinched the crown as death capitol of the universe :whistling:

[if i was there wouldnt be so much doom and gloom lol. Last Christmas dead babies, this Christmas, burning darkies and an old prozzie add to the death count, you pearly kings must be bricking it down there dude, all you need now is Barnaby from midsummer murders to become the local bobby and the bird off murder she wrote to start pulling the warm flat lager in the queen vic and bingo walford has clinched the crown as death capitol of the universe :whistling:

I think you probably know a little more about tv programmes than me so i think i,ll just politely nod and agree :D ......maybe it,s that grim up north that you have to rely on the ol custard for your entertainment......still,i did hear you can even get them with a remote control up there these days ;)

Edited by gnasher16

arguing over soaps lol

Your trouble is you see everything as an argument........ is it not perfectly normal for 2 grown men to discuss the soaps every now and then.....i mean look at that ferret faced Gail Tilsley sort.......you just wouldnt get a bird that repulsive down here.....even our poofs are better looking that Sean mush aint a patch on our Christian :laugh: :laugh:

[if i was there wouldnt be so much doom and gloom lol. Last Christmas dead babies, this Christmas, burning darkies and an old prozzie add to the death count, you pearly kings must be bricking it down there dude, all you need now is Barnaby from midsummer murders to become the local bobby and the bird off murder she wrote to start pulling the warm flat lager in the queen vic and bingo walford has clinched the crown as death capitol of the universe :whistling:

I think you probably know a little more about tv programmes than me so i think i,ll just politely nod and agree :D ......maybe it,s that grim up north that you have to rely on the ol custard for your entertainment......still,i did hear you can even get them with a remote control up there these days ;)

Remote control ???? would that be similar to the slipper i throw at the bairns to turn the tv over or adjust the volume :D