Sign in to follow this  
harleydavidson1

ONE EYED DOG

When she's to ground it wouldnt matter if she had i eye or 4 eyes, she wont see f**k all anyway, now if her nose was missing you could be in the shit mate lol. I had a bitch with one eye myself once and it did nothing to slow that mad creature up.

B

Here in italy its quite common for terriers to lose eyes with porcupines thornes. But I've had and still have half blind and totally blind terriers working well as before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this