3/4greyhound 1/4 bull

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REALY IF YOU GET THE RIGHT 1 THERE TAKE SOME BEATING

Not that he was too much of a handful mate, very biddable and sensible he was just a coward unfortunatly. Any dog that stands back and lets a puppy tackle one of those big rats is a waste of food as

Posted Images

dom was this the dog you got rid off cause of the cat ?

The dog was pretty much a scape goat for the cat yes. And in the eyes of my misses did kill the cat, Although i am honestly not sure how much of the cat was his fault!

This dog lost me/us alot of stuff before it went off to a pet home. The final straw being seeing my 10 month old pup almost take its feet from under it trying to get at something that it was skipping around barking at.

He did look good though

Edited by lapin2008

IMG-20110721-00067.jpg

The dog was pretty much a scape goat for the cat yes. And in the eyes of my misses did kill the cat, Although i am honestly not sure how much of the cat was his fault!

This dog lost me/us alot of stuff before it went off to a pet home. The final straw being seeing my 10 month old pup almost take its feet from under it trying to get at something that it was skipping around barking at.

He did look good though

he seems a nice sort ,hows it settleing in 2 its pethome

He did look good though

Bang on mate, was a really nice temperament dog like. Shame he didnt work out as a worker

Edited by lapin2008

IMG-20110721-00067.jpg

He did look good though

Bang on mate, was a really nice temperament dog like. Shame he didnt work out as a worker

goodstuff , duggy message me today about the bullx he got he getting rid you spoke 2 him recently

He did look good though

goodstuff , duggy message me today about the bullx he got he getting rid you spoke 2 him recently

Yes mate

Edited by lapin2008