im new and keep a few game birds- share pics

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only keep Kos really (have a large shamo/asil hen...probable hybrid, looked like a shamo when young but now looks like theres some asil in there)..and unfortunatly my stag was killed in the bad winds we've had recently...will be getting another of the same bloodline soon though, will stick some photos on...got a few pics of hens though, al stick em on in a sec. Im no expert by any means - but i know that is not like other shamo ive seen..

Young pullet..

054.jpg

057.jpg

This was my stag, sadly died..

IMAG1658.jpg

IMAG1685.jpg

Hen

IMAG1323.jpg

ko_1.jpg

Not the best (certainly not like Tuzo's photos!) but they are indeed pure Kos..

Yes mate i think so..dont know if he will be as good as Hercules though, the only problem with him was he was a bit heavy..

Yep you'll have seen these photos on the other groups mate..the pullet is molting her tail out now, will get some pics of her when shes done..

Thanks

Yeah by the way I do realise these birds are shit quality I am 16 so have only been breeding my shamos that i got for a year now and I've been doing well. But I went to a place to look at these for 20 quid each so thought I'd try my luck, feel like hitting them over the head sometimes though lol