police waste of time

Should av got there badge number and report the c**ts there a waste of space if you ask me

never see any here :laugh: probably because the last crime was about 40 years ago :laugh:

At one point in this season you could garantee we would get pulled did my head in and usually the same cops patrolling the area

Should av got there badge number and report the c**ts there a waste of space if you ask me

never see any here :laugh: probably because the last crime was about 40 years ago :laugh:

At one point in this season you could garantee we would get pulled did my head in and usually the same cops patrolling the area

i walk as its only 10 mins to the fields and there isnt any roads :laugh: only the odd lane and all the gates that leed into the fields are padlocked with them combination locks ive got a list of the codes :laugh:
  • Like 1

never see any here laugh.png probably because the last crime was about 40 years ago laugh.png

i walk as its only 10 mins to the fields and there isnt any roads laugh.png only the odd lane and all the gates that leed into the fields are padlocked with them combination locks ive got a list of the codes laugh.png

:laugh: i find just climbing over them works just as good for me mate save`s cuting the baleingtwine ,,,,,,,,,,and you shouldnt have to ring any one to shoot anythink for you this year :tongue2: .....and then you can concentrate on the beer and road walking :thumbs: ps merry xmas and i hope you season is going as well as mine :thumbs: