What have I done!!!!

Well I have a confession and I don't feel good sharing it. Yesterday I had a trip to Selby game fair with the intention of treating myself to a copy of Phil Lloyds book, a mouchers tale. Well I found Gyln's stall and asked his wife if they had a copy of Phils book.....well unfortunately they didn't but.......and here is the part i'm ashamed off, I saw a copy of Sean Frains new book on terriers and as my collection is pretty immense and this was a book I didn't have....I......I.....I.....bought a copy :icon_redface::cry::cry:

I have only read the first dozen pages but this is a public appeal, please don't waste £13 of your hard earned money.....its the usual tales of hunting but the photos are the same, pictures of dogs that have "just emerged from an earth" :hmm: why are their never photos of the dogs working their quarry???

In short I have the following people to blame, Phil (why didn't you supply Glyn, this could have been avoided) and J Darcy for not publishing his new book s quick enough.............. :laugh:

Edited by Simoman

Quote, "I'm Reaching for the chequebook as I'm reading"....

If you have been saving your pennies for nearly FIVE months... :o

Times must be fecking hard mate... :laugh:

Stick with Sean,...he's far more to your taste,.trust me....

Cheers,...CHALKWARREN.... ;)

Your right, times are hard :D Although the "stick with Sean" quote has hurt more than you can ever imagine. That cut like a knife............. :cry::cry::cry:

Shame on you!!! :nono::haha: You got glynns num n address so you can order of him? I can PM it if you want?

Cheers waz, i've got Glyns number but he isn't stocking it. Anyway i'm reaching for the chequebook as I type :tongue2:

I'm glad to say Phil and I have sorted this out via pm's. He is taking £10 and four Sean Frain books for a copy of Mouchers tale ;) he truth is i've grovelled and Phil has allowed me to purchase a book :thumbs-up:

HMMMMMM :hmm:

JUST WONDERING IF I SHOULD BUY ANOTHER COPY ? .............

THINK OF IT CHALKIES GETTING ON IN YRS :hmm: ..........

HITTING THE VINO AND VINDERLOOS HARD :hmm: .......

AND BOOKS DO TEND TO SKY ROCKET WHEN THE AUTHORS GONE TO THAT BIG HUNTING GROUND IN THE SKY :D ....................

YEP I CAN SEE HIM NOW ,...................... ARM ROUND PLUMMER TALKING OF THEM GOOD OLD DAYS :thumbs-up:

DUCKWING :whistle:

:laugh::laugh: @ Duckwing....

I doubt me and old 'grey eyes' will ever meet up again mate,.... :)

As you know,..The Goodfellahs always go 'up the stairs',...

But,..He went down real deep....well barbecued by now I should think.... ;)

Edited by CHALKWARREN