so whats classed as a jacker

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me, ten ton of variables on what is classed as a jacker on here, this is my tuppence worth.   First off a yapper ain't a jacker! Seen plenty of dogs that were loud down the beam kill foxes for

Any dog will jack if he is ran hard enough,they are only dogs not f*****g machines

A "jacker" to me, is a dog when, say, running a hare and it gives up or doesn't try, when there is nothing obviously wrong with it. No "heart", "minerals", "bottle", whatever you want to call it. A do

didn't say they wasn't good at the job you use them for, I was just asking if you included them in the statement you made about all dogs on here being jackers, or not worked enough. Bold statement that mate. for someone located in the hills fighting the talliban by the look of it hahaha

i didnt say they was good at there jobs either :blink: i said they were tested to the point i knew what i had in me kennels, so i guess thats a no, i dont include them into that category :laugh::blink: