the new b & f box

just wondering what you lot think of the new b & f box and collar iv got them i reckon the collar is the dogs bollocks but not too sure about the box? only used it three times but from what iv seen its not my cup of tea, its the size of a house brick, still light weight though, got good bright lights, water proof and mud proog etc. but i dont under stand the arrows someone has said if the arrows go too the right then your going the wrong way if there going too the left your going the correct way ?? i just ignore the arrows, dont know wether its just mine but the on screen numbers take a couple of seconds too change rather than instant, and although i thought it would be a good idea when i seen it said silent i think it could do with making some kind of noise when you are above the terrier...

just my thoughts and would like too know what you lot think too them, maybe i will warm too it once use too it,

i got the new one about 2 weeks ago, i like it its solid, i think you could drive over this and still be in one piece! over say 6 digs i have found it a lot steadier, arrows dount bother, they should have got rid of that function. Still just getin used to the box been sillent! does not sound sound [bANNED TEXT]!lol plus i liked the beeping on the old box in case it got covered in soil! overall i like them!

Guest busterdog

Mine does, when i spoke to b&h they told me it wouldn't jump and it was more accurate, i neerly lost a dog the other day through one marking two foot to the left of the true mark.

Edited by busterdog

Mine does, when i spoke to b&h they told me it wouldn't jump and it was more accurate, i neerly lost a dog the other day through one marking two foot to the left of the true mark.

When you say "one marking two foot to the left of the true mark" - how many dogs did you have to ground? The new box is designed to only work with one collar - having 2 collars on at the same time really confuses it.

Edited by Milgi