dogs jumping

would you keep a dog that couldnt jump , this is to the mooching fellas and night time moochers me no i wouldnt , now saying that there is some dogs just dont want to do it , i learn a pup very young to jump 5 to 6 mths , i love to be out learning a pup ie jumping , retrieveing , and genral excerse , seen dogs not even attempt it until 12 to 18 mth , there is nothing worse than out with lads on the lamp and watching them picking there 26 tts dogs over five bar gates makes me do 2 things laugh , and the other is you lazy bassards these are the dogs that can do this and can do that , ha ha ,

why would u want your dog jumping a 5 bar gate at night there could b stones rock pot hole any thing at the other side u end up with broken toes or sore wrists for wat to prove it can jump my dogs can jump but will go thrugh the gate just as fast when there chasing and jump well all and good thats wat there ment to do but ill not call a dog a wanker because it cant jump a gate when just entering a field

personally for the land i run i dont want my dog jumping hes only 21 tts and the fences round here are all double barbed wire an inch apart i watched my mates bitch get hung up a couple of weeks ago so im fine with chucking the little fecker over for now plus he normally finds a way through anyway

if the dog is clever it will fined a way in the next feild. :thumbs:

By the time its found a way round or through the chase is all but lost,a dog that is ready to enter to the field should be able to follow its pursuit,or its not ready to be out and about,it reflects badly on the owner to attempt to start an ill prepared dog.