Foxes to ground..

Is the European Fox,going the way of his American cousin,and not using earths as Much ?changing his ways,and lying out more ?

Knew a time ,when checking dens,always something home.Now Blank after Blank,what's going on ,other than me being wank.. :hmm:

Is the European Fox,going the way of his American cousin,and not using earths as Much ?changing his ways,and lying out more ?

Knew a time ,when checking dens,always something home.Now Blank after Blank,what's going on ,other than me being wank.. :hmm:

to be honest its the same round my way not nearly as many foxes about on the lamp and in ground as years gone bye we are hitting them now with thhe cold wheather but not in the same numbers personally round my way its the rifle men that are doing aall the damage

Edited by stevie g 2005

i think more and more people r feedin them so alot off them r under there sheds on the bk yards

alot of that going on round my way, put a charlie up the other day and the dogs chased it into some fuckers back garden, at the back of the garden was an old shed and the fuckers had dug under it

I THINK YOU ALL NO WHY THERES NOTHING ABOUT IN A LOT OF AREAS, THERE GETTING RIFFLED ON A BIG SCALE. IVE FOUND 4 SO FAR WITH HOLES THROUGH THEM AND THATS ONLY LOCAL TO ME. HAVE A LOOK ON THE FOX SHOOTING FORUM. MITE OPEN YOUR EYES, IVE NOTHING AGAINST FOX PREDITATION CONTROL WITH RIFFLE, BUT ITS SEEMS EVERYONE WITH RIFFLES HANGS OUT THERE 4X4 WINDOWS ANYWHERE THAY LIKE AND [bANG]. GREAT SPORT. F******G W****S DONT EVEN MOVE OUT THE CARS TO MOVE THE CARCAS. THATS MY RANT OVER,

• Like 17

I THINK YOU ALL NO WHY THERES NOTHING ABOUT IN A LOT OF AREAS, THERE GETTING RIFFLED ON A BIG SCALE. IVE FOUND 4 SO FAR WITH HOLES THROUGH THEM AND THATS ONLY LOCAL TO ME. HAVE A LOOK ON THE FOX SHOOTING FORUM. MITE OPEN YOUR EYES, IVE NOTHING AGAINST FOX PREDITATION CONTROL WITH RIFFLE, BUT ITS SEEMS EVERYONE WITH RIFFLES HANGS OUT THERE 4X4 WINDOWS ANYWHERE THAY LIKE AND [bANG]. GREAT SPORT. F******G W****S DONT EVEN MOVE OUT THE CARS TO MOVE THE CARCAS. THATS MY RANT OVER,

Totally agree with you there fella.

I was talking to a man lives near to me, shot a fox from his 4x4 the other night. His words "3 fields away and 376 paces" the fox hadn't a chance ! Don't ask me what type of gun he was using because I'm not into guns. I just thought that was pathetic, I told him he would have just got the same buzz shooting at a glass bottle and it would have saved him the dander.

Edited by MUDD
  • Like 1

Totally agree with you there fella.

I was talking to a man lives near to me, shot a fox from his 4x4 the other night. His words "3 fields away and 376 paces" the fox hadn't a chance ! Don't ask me what type of gun he was using because I'm not into guns. I just thought that was pathetic, I told him he would have just got the same buzz shooting at a glass bottle and it would have saved him the dander.

at least he got out of his motor. a lot of em dont they just move on to the next one.

back to the post. they will be down now around here. no choice. its wicked. i dont see a change in their habits i allways hit better after christmas.. its nowt to do with the time of year. the weather needs to be really bad for a sustained period. to settle them in below ground.

• Like 1

Most people I know think when they see snow OH FOXS IN HOLES, not necessarily, I've found down the years as said above after the new year when the weather gets very cold heavy rain and strong winds, early the next morning is usually when you get them at home. I've hot a few in the snow but most of the time there prints just go up to the burra and them away again maybe marking it. After all sometimes it's too cold for snow to fall, so snow doesn't mean your guaranteed a dig. Atb

Edited by MUDD
  • Like 1