fox number 99

if u missed it i said your all a bunch of c**ts hahahahahah :yes:

Another goon removed, thanks for the heads up..

Anyone else viewing the SHOOTING section of this hunting site and derailing threads and posting comments that offer nothing, will be removed.

I was having trouble logging on last night so I've missed some the comments that've been removed, but I can probably guess as to their general content.

I'm not alone in gaining enjoyment from reading most of the sections on here, and there's nothing wrong with people disagreeing on some points, but it's really annoying when you're reading through a good topic, and every few posts you come to the same old one liners from those who for whatever reasons don't partake in that particular branch of fieldsports. It's just like being constantly interupted while you're in the middle of reading a good book.

So thanks malt and Ian, for cleaning this one up, and let's hope those people who seem to get pleasure from knocking another man's sport and achievements, in future take the time to think before they post.

As hunters we should be well aware that 'one man's meat is another man's poison', our sports being constantly under attack from many angles, so the last thing we need is persistent criticism from within, of activities which are currently legitimate.

Picture012-2.jpg

Shot yesterday morning whilst deer stalking .

Nice one, 99 that takes some doing, what's your biggest fox total in 1 season?

You wont believe this but my best year was 2005 with 287 foxes shot ,dug and dogged with a few snared .These were off a very large free range set up that had a very poor husbandry/shutting in policy and the losses before we arrived were colossal .272 were from this farm alone in one year .Needless to say we were out twice a week and all weekend at the place until the numbers were well down ,the year after we only got 70 odd .The year previous we did 94 and the year before that we managed 86.I live in an area that has never been short of foxes mind with a lot of areas untouched .I firmly believe we have been on the receiving end of dumped foxes in the past though as some of those at the chicken farm were stupid to say the least .Last year was very poor with only 48 shot .These figures are only what ive accounted for personally mind and not what others have shot when with me .

Yes time to get rid of the idiots..

lol im still here :laugh: only messing ian i appologise for what i said on here but truth fully foxs in certain areas are becoming extinct with over hunting :cray: sorry if i upset anyone good shooting fox dropper :tongue2::thumbs::victory:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

if u missed it i said your all a bunch of c**ts hahahahahah :yes:

Another goon removed, thanks for the heads up..

Anyone else viewing the SHOOTING section of this hunting site and derailing threads and posting comments that offer nothing, will be removed.

You can delete the idiots but they just come back under a new username.