bone men

A good one one is worth there weight in gold ...there must be loads of lads out there .who run dogs and dont use them ...somtimes looking at there dogs and wondering why it isnt running right i.e. catching what it would normally catch but no obvious signs of lamenes or anything else...but you just know theres somthing that aint right .....i would give me right arm to be able to do what they can do..i was watching one yesterday and it unbelieveble how good this man is...if there was one nearer to me that was a good un ..i would latch on to him like you wouldnt beleive ... :D ..theres no dog tracks round me so hard to find anyone to learn from... shame there isnt any courses you can go on to learn that sort of thing...if anybody knows of any or can get links up to any it would be much appreciated.....i remember one instance where my dog wasnt right a couple of seasons ago ...i took him to the vets and he didnt have a clue ..and gave me some antibiotics and some steroids ..which i still have in my dog first aid cupboard today ..because i wanted a second opinion so took him to a bone and he sorted him ...its a long story ....but basicly he clicked him in.. a few days rest and he was a different dog..... :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good one one is worth there weight in gold ...there must be loads of lads out there .who run dogs and dont use them ...somtimes looking at there dogs and wondering why it isnt running right i.e. ca

i may have sounded a bit harsh on ken ..hes a nice enough geezer .he sorted my dog out .a couple of seasons ago .and it ran a hell of alot better once he had done his stuff....i couldnt see the proble

the one i see is in the north east ..a good couple of hours from me.. but i would drive 10 hours to see this man...hes a busy man and dosent see just anybody ..and i wont put his name on here ...but i

A good one one is worth there weight in gold ...there must be loads of lads out there .who run dogs and dont use them ...somtimes looking at there dogs and wondering why it isnt running right i.e. catching what it would normally catch but no obvious signs of lamenes or anything else...but you just know theres somthing that aint right .....i would give me right arm to be able to do what they can do..i was watching one yesterday and it unbelieveble how good this man is...if there was one nearer to me that was a good un ..i would latch on to him like you wouldnt beleive ... :D ..theres no dog tracks round me so hard to find anyone to learn from... shame there isnt any courses you can go on to learn that sort of thing...if anybody knows of any or can get links up to any it would be much appreciated.....i remember one instance where my dog wasnt right a couple of seasons ago ...i took him to the vets and he didnt have a clue ..and gave me some antibiotics and some steroids ..which i still have in my dog first aid cupboard today ..because i wanted a second opinion so took him to a bone and he sorted him ...its a long story ....but basicly he clicked him in.. a few days rest and he was a different dog..... :thumbs:

ask robert meek , he does dogs and is also doing horses....must be some kind of canine and equine osteopath course

A lot of the Non-Ped Whippet lads use the "bone man", and swear by them. Haven't seen it my self, but they use some sort of ultrasonic "pen" to locate pinched nerves, etc.

Cheers.

found this link, by sounds of it it a long process!

http://www.taranet.co.uk/advice_(osteopathy).htm

well aint clicker ken over your way snoop??,,, mind you im not over convinced about him,, lot of lads recon he just does the same thing evrytime you go to him.

where did you go to watch one yesterday as it wasnt close,,,, was it the north east??? S.D,,, i hear he has a great rep :thumbs:

Yip...not many good reliable ones left.. ;)

the one i see is in the north east ..a good couple of hours from me.. but i would drive 10 hours to see this man...hes a busy man and dosent see just anybody ..and i wont put his name on here ...but if i lived closer i would be round at his place whenever i had any spare time...helping out round his kennels just to learn what i could.....by the sounds of it romany they seem to very few of these men left....
  • Like 1

Yip...not many good reliable ones left.. ;)

the one i see is in the north east ..a good couple of hours from me.. but i would drive 10 hours to see this man...hes a busy man and dosent see just anybody ..and i wont put his name on here ...but if i lived closer i would be round at his place whenever i had any spare time...helping out round his kennels just to learn what i could.....by the sounds of it romany they seem to very few of these men left....

Quite right, and some of the better ones just do jobs for mates and keep really low profiles now..

• Like 1

cheers shaddow ..i will have alook at that link later ..i know its not somthing you can learn in two mintues but even to know some basics would be great ....tomo...clicker ken is alright but he not a patch on this man...clicker is about 45 mins from me tomo....i from lancashire..monkey :thumbs:

well aint clicker ken over your way snoop??,,, mind you im not over convinced about him,, lot of lads recon he just does the same thing evrytime you go to him.

where did you go to watch one yesterday as it wasnt close,,,, was it the north east??? S.D,,, i hear he has a great rep :thumbs:

i use ken and have to say he knows his stuff hes been in game forever and we tested him with allsorts and he always come up trumps and cheap the mans a gent

regards

• Like 1

cheers shaddow ..i will have alook at that link later ..i know its not somthing you can learn in two mintues but even to know some basics would be great ....tomo...clicker ken is alright but he not a patch on this man...clicker is about 45 mins from me tomo....i from lancashire..monkey :thumbs:

tbh i reckon if you was going to learn that job you would be better doing a complete course. i think its one of those jobs where if you just new the basics a little knoweledge can be very dangerous. by just knowing the basics you could be doing more harm than good. :thumbs: