what would you say is the right size of working terrier?

how tall they are is of no consiquence. the old rule of thumb ' spannable by an average pair of hands should still be aplied. their is a little lea way but its as good a guidline as you will get. beware of folk that say you cant get to big as you most certainly can.

• Like 1

13 TTS is [bANNED TEXT] i go by my south but as CS say's if it's spannable thy will go to ground if the dog has it in it. i have seen a very good dog well over 16 tts go to ground rely it's down to the dog's pre drive if thy wont to thy will atb swag

how tall they are is of no consiquence. the old rule of thumb ' spannable by an average pair of hands should still be aplied. their is a little lea way but its as good a guidline as you will get. beware of folk that say you cant get to big as you most certainly can.

surly too big is when it cant get to ground,some big lumps can have there uses :thumbs:

They can be to small and get pushed around but even the small ones have their uses. a range of different size terriers would be ideal but not always possible, its probably best to see the size of terrier the lads in your area are using and go with that.