5 mo. old pup

I bred my gyp last spring and she had five pups...2 females 3 males, gave my Dad a male (this is why the breeding took place), owner of the sire took the only black one (female), gave a friend the other female (replaced one that got ran over by a quad)...The other two males went to a guy who got one from last time I had a litter , one for him and one for a friend of his...

3 weeks old in this picture

3wks3.jpg

My pick of the litter ( My Dads pup ) @ 12 weeks

Buddy12weeks.jpg

My friends pick , female app.12 weeks also

ChadsTalon.jpg

Stopped by my Dads today his pup is now a little over 5 months old and got to see his first possum today...Pup was real agressive with it... :thumbs:

Buddy5mo7.jpg

Buddy5mo4.jpg

Buddy5mo2.jpg

Buddy5mo1.jpg

This is a recent picture of the male out of my last litter there were only two in that litter and I kept the other one...

phpc7mo2AAM.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks again guys...Just got home from the vet with a lighter wallet...The dog in my avatar spent two and a half hours with a large boar coon in a undiggable pond drainage culvert took alot of stick to the face and I overlooked a bite on a toe...He started limping about a week after the hunt, by then his face was mending well...I had him on cephalexin 250mg 2x a day up until today and its been two weeks now...Vet gave him a shot of amoxicillin tonight and prescribed baytril 2x a day for 10 days (its a stonger broader spectrum antibiotic) he also prescribed itraconazole 1x a day for 10 days ( it fights internal fungal infections ) ...Were going try the meds for ten more days, if that doesnt take care of the infection it'll be surgery...