FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

ill never change my opinion of the cur

hello mate its quite obvious you dont like gyp so why post about him we come on this site to gain a little knowledge and to give a little help (if we can) so theres no use in argueing with everyone about a dog you dont even like he hasnt jack with me and believe me with 35,000 acres of fenlad and were out almost everynight even the best dogs struggle to keep up with us.

he will nevr be the perfect allrounder but he isnt that bad is he.

atb adam

ill never change my opinion of the cur

hello mate its quite obvious you dont like gyp so why post about him we come on this site to gain a little knowledge and to give a little help (if we can) so theres no use in argueing with everyone about a dog you dont even like he hasnt jack with me  and believe me with 35,000 acres of fenlad and were out almost everynight even the best dogs struggle to keep up with us.

he will nevr be the perfect allrounder but he isnt that bad is he.

atb adam

you said he jacked the other night, as for posting about him i didnt want someone thinking hell do what he wont. i still thing a lead injection was the best bet for the cur