great night for lamping is anyone going out

SOME f*****g SPOOFS ON HERE TONIGHT :hmm:

i hope your not reffering to me pal

YEH DOG PEDDLER, I BET YOU WILL TRY AND SELL THE DUG NOW :icon_eek: THAT PRICK LAZY PROBABLY BUY IT OF YA :whistling:

ignore this clown

CLOWN? LAZY I HERE YOUR NEW NAME ON HERE IS COCO :boogy: :boogy:

just because im black dont give you the right to call me that

is that by name or nature :huh: :huh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lurcher had his first fox afew nights ago  

was out wee bitch killed 10 shoulda killed more but happy enough on lamped hour and half

We were meant to head out about 9 but as it goes we didn't leave until about 10 ,my fault as usual had to wait for the chineese to ring for me to get the chicken they give me for the dogs,met Dublin D

Posted Images

tommy ived seen dogs lamping well and still doing long ears very well but wouldnt lamp a ist season bitch best of luck with that sky bitch mate

shes only young still like a big pup it would do my head in taking her out on the lamp id wait till she settles a bit first, then if i think shes got the brains for it i might try her, but plenty time for that yet :thumbs:

We were meant to head out about 9 but as it goes we didn't leave until about 10 ,my fault as usual had to wait for the chineese to ring for me to get the chicken they give me for the dogs,met Dublin Dessy on the way aswell and he followed in his car 'but when we left the rain was pelting down the wipers on my little vanette could barely handle it and im sure at one point the 4 wheels lifted off the road as we where heading up the motor way,but when we reached where we planed to lamp the rain had eased a bit(thank fcuk) but the breez was still blowing a gale :boogy: ,we headed into the first field where we would usualy get a few slips and maybe a couple in the bag ,but the rabbits seemed to have a bit more sence than us and decided to sit the heavy rain out in the ground ,came to next set of fields and seen a fox on the far side of the of the fence and started to give a call but this lad was having none of it, a bit curious but not coming in so we got through the fence and kept calling and while doing that another 2 came in from other directions but once they seen the lamp they were off,we carried on walking but the rabbits where only starting to come out and where still a bit too close to the cover to bother slipping on,we then headed to a spot on the land i hadn't lamped much before and seen another fox ,called him in and he started to come but got wind of us on his but Carl and Dessy slipped on him ,the dogs got up to him and coupe turns and they where around a corner out off the lamp,with a quick shine about while we where waiting on the 2 dogs to come back we seen another fox coming in from behind us so i kept calling him in and with the lamp in his face he came running in like a dog returning to heal and when he got close enough i slipped my bitch and the chase was on and while she was running him the other 2 dog returned and joined in and with a couple of turns in a water logged field he was nailed and the other 2 joined in and it was over for him in seconds.we then crossed a road to a spot i never lamped before and i was glad we tryed it ,we each got to slip on rabbits a few times in this spot and we left it with six rabbits in the bag ,so all in all a fox and six rabbits in the bag so it turned out to be a great night :yes:

post-21594-0-07131700-1322732091.jpg

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 1