f.a.t.o maxhardcore

not the best quality pics but i thought i would put them up anyway,i will get some better ones in the day and post them

picture165sw4.jpg

the knockeevan bitch,getting her ready for thursday

picture165sw4.jpg

maxi pup,growing nicely

sorry,this is the maxi pup

picture167go7.jpg

yeah max she has the biggest ears i have ever seen on a greyhound :laugh::laugh: ,she is a lovely bitch tho,really nice temperament,a really happy bitch all the time,grace on the other hand is fecking mental,a proper fruit loop.

socks she's been doing o.k times,first time out of traps 17.80,then she improved over the next couple of trials,her best being around 17.10,her times have been fluctuating as ive been trying to find the weight that she runs best at,so she aint doing bad for a young bitch really,cheers

if she is doing around 17.10 now then you have a handy little bitch there ... wouldnt be suprised if she was in the top heat on thursday with a time like that ... what name are you racing her under .........

she was marked up at 17.30 not 17.10,two of them must of had different times,she came second tonight in race 9,got in a bit of trouble on the bend,but still good for her first race and considering she has only ever had 2 dog trials,the dogs winning time was 17.24,track was running well tonight open was won at 16.80,have you got any grey's now socks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...