Just a thought,

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marty pellow......... (wet wet wet) hes f****n haveing it royle

That wamker came to a nightclub down my way years ago .....for a personel appearance......

Picture the twat grinning like he does.... then wham.....someone dropped him on the stage fecking classic :blink::clapper::clapper::laugh:

Oh and my very own personel choice :D Janet Street Porter :censored::yes:

That wamker came to a nightclub down my way years ago .....for a personel appearance......

Picture the twat grinning like he does.... then wham.....someone dropped him on the stage fecking classic :blink::clapper::clapper::laugh:

Oh and my very own personel choice :D Janet Street Porter :censored::yes:

thats cheered me up........... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ..get in there :D

my mate did that c**t out off simply red...whats he called???...mick hucknul..or sumat like that

he was in a pub in dame bank..and my mate draged him across a table....and that ginger was screaming "not in the face....not in the face"...and my mate just pounding him....funny as f**k :laugh::laugh:

ritchard maidley......... oh f****n its only a matter of time mate

elvis...now hes dead and i had f**k all to to with it...... i was f****n gutted

leslie "f****n" crowther ....remember that c**t...smarmy twat...and hes dead...same as above...f****n gutted

whitney houston......just for singing the crap friggin song "i will always love you" shit

f****n jerrmy kyle....i would keep kickin till he crys for his mummy

theres loads of um....but mi f****n furs up now im thinking about um so im going to stop

ho one more that skinny f****d up bitch off the M&S adverts...you know the one.....bet she smells aswell...f****n whoar

HIM WHO SAYS, YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE, ISAY YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE, ID MAKE HIM WEAR THE WINDOWS, TOSSER GINGER DAVE :drink:

You having a bad day hun :icon_eek::laugh:

Guest waldorf

leslie "f****n" crowther ....remember that c**t...smarmy twat...and hes dead...same as above...f****n gutted

whitney houston......just for singing the crap friggin song "i will always love you" shit

theres loads of um....but mi f****n furs up now im thinking about um so im going to stop

ho one more that skinny f****d up bitch off the M&S adverts...you know the one.....bet she smells aswell...f****n whoar

lmfao swomps :victory:

Elma-fudd,you have to agree though,that Jordan was built for comfort not for speed.I'd have to go to the gym for a month to keep up with her,but I'd give it my best shot :laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh: swamper are sure thats it

dont get me started :whistle:

lets just genralise for a moment

all f****n florests....how can it cost more to grow flower than it does to grow veg...wankers

them bastereds that own card shops...thay know who thay are and im comeing...you have been warned

the f****n jumped up communty officers....thay need putting in there place with a f****n big stick

and any jobs worth f****r

any twat that throws your change at you.....been done for draging one of them over the counter :whistle:

people that dont wash....dirty c**ts...you nead a stick for this job

doctors reseptionists...f****n evil little twisted people

and theres them f****r that talk to loud...you know the ones..."im dead important listen to me" bla bla...c**ts....

dont get me started B)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jamie oliver (just a twat. a face you could never tire of slapping)

Trisha (all norfolk women are thick, eh? f*ck. right. off. at least most norfolk women can manage a haircut that doesn't look like a cheap joke-shop wig!)

anne robinson (just hand me a cricket bat. i'll soon wipe the smirk of her botox-filled face)

ben elton (it's not big, it's not clever, and it certainly isn't funny!)

Two who spring to mine are Tony :censored: Blair,id like to join the orderly queue to slap this waste of space,and his wee pal with the two bob swagger Goerge W Bush,yep i can see me doing some real damage to this dumb,inbred faciast pr*ck !!!! :censored: