old fashion jack russels

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pictures of mine pre ban great happy days wish I could take the clock back   Have tess and moses having rag of a dead fox after a good dig     Tess soft as any thing around the yard wouldn'

this is my little bitch

My jack again,narky lil bitch at times,great for rats and bunnies

Posted Images

Nice little dog bulljack in my opinion you cant beat a russell from good parents.

I was never into the lakelands and pats. I did have one but he was a pain in the kennels and not as good as my jr he seemed lacking in the brain department

Moses was a brainy bugger and great ferreting dog too had too keep him on lead when digging or he would off marking rabbits

Edited by terryd

Nice little dog bulljack in my opinion you cant beat a russell from good parents.

I was never into the lakelands and pats. I did have one but he was a pain in the kennels and not as good as my jr he seemed lacking in the brain department

yeh cant beat a good jrt as they have never been bred to close just worker to worker, and who knows what they are bred from, you will seldom see a sick or mangey jr seem to be imune to most things.

yeh cant beat a good jrt as they have never been bred to close just worker to worker, and who knows what they are bred from, you will seldom see a sick or mangey jr seem to be imune to most things.

Funny you should say that I said exact same thing to wife earlier today. I was taking cocker for walk she said watch where you take him as he spent few days in vets week or two ago with some mystery illness and I said I have never known one of my terriers be ill

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

Few pictures of mine pre ban great happy days wish I could take the clock back

Have tess and moses having rag of a dead fox after a good dig

tessmoses.jpg

Tess soft as any thing around the yard wouldn't hurt a fly but in the field she transformed

tessfox.jpg

Tess

tess2c.jpg

Tess thinking you took ya bloody time

tessh.jpg

Moses having a rag

mosesfox.jpg

Moses

moses2.jpg

Moses baying

moses.jpg

great jr's this is what this thread is all about small dogs with big hearts, them two are a credit to the type of russel i love.

Few pictures of mine pre ban great happy days wish I could take the clock back

Have tess and moses having rag of a dead fox after a good dig

tessmoses.jpg

Tess soft as any thing around the yard wouldn't hurt a fly but in the field she transformed

tessfox.jpg

Tess

tess2c.jpg

Tess thinking you took ya bloody time

tessh.jpg

Moses having a rag

mosesfox.jpg

Moses

moses2.jpg

Moses baying

moses.jpg

great jr's this is what this thread is all about small dogs with big hearts, them two are a credit to the type of russel i love.

They were naturals and took too it with no effort mind you I remember taking moses ferreting when he was only few months old just used too carry him with me every where.

Be nice too think there are still dogs like that around

Edited by terryd

A cracking pair of yapers there Terry, and Moses looks a tough as they come. Here is another of mine doing one of her favourite things she mooches about down on the river at low tide looking for crabs, she finds the odd one now and then, that is quickley dispatched by crunching it up and swallowing it

amanda2320.jpg