Dvd bitch

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you wont no till u rear it and try it mate it,s all a game of luck some line,s work and others dont.

No dam beta sire max out of old top loader lines

nout ta me lad chalks lad on her he can tell yis

dvd bitch was sold for 300 euro after she trew in the towel every day of her second season.Must have bean a real gud one

all im asking did the bitch definatly jack dont forget the black assin got slayed for this any any of his pups so this cant be any different thats my opinion

this is a good question i would like to know what age she came to ireland at? because if she was a young bitch and was sold for 300 euro then there must be sumting wrong..

as the man said ran 1 season in england then shipped out to ireland for 300 euro does that not say it all but as the iceman said maybe the irish land suited her better . :hmm:

this is a good question i would like to know what age she came to ireland at? because if she was a young bitch and was sold for 300 euro then there must be sumting wrong..

as the man said ran 1 season in england then shipped out to ireland for 300 euro does that not say it all but as the iceman said maybe the irish land suited her better . :hmm:

she was supposed to be sold for 300 when she was past her best no word about jacking mentioned but now there is so whats the truth

she was supposed to be sold for 300 when she was past her best no word about jacking mentioned but now there is so whats the truth

wellthe only man can answer that is the man who sold her and he aint gonna come on here and admit it so you,ll never no the truth but ffs who would sell a brillant bitch after 1 season for 300 euro does that not answer your question for you mate.