• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no need if this is what ihave been missing athink i will take my self off

think you have wandered into the wrong site? try preloved

So color comes first not how good a worker so the pups are breed for money not for your own use

me mate has a 5 year old first x merle hancock bred so you no nowt else is in there and beleave me this dog grafts does the lot , and well none round these parts . few on here will vouch for the dog , plus with you going down the 3/4 route , couple of the lads will want pups newcastle area

Edited by doggy bag

me mate has a 5 year old first x merle hancock bred so you no nowt else is in there and beleave me this dog grafts does the lot , and well none round these parts . few on here will vouch for the dog , plus with you going down the 3/4 route , couple of the lads will want pups newcastle area

the dog sounds what i am looking for ,u say he works well ,dont understand why no one on here will vouch for him ? ,just seems that alot like slating every one on ear? any pic of the dog ,my bitch should come in season feb /march she only comes in season once a year ,she would run a day , good stamina for a greyhound ,i take her out and she gets her nose down she does hunt ,good for a track dog, got time now to have a lurcher again ,just want a pup out of her , thanks